Blackpill isn’t realistic

U

unknownhooman

Iron
The idea that only looks matter or girls don’t go for guys for the personality is ridiculous. Yes, for some girls looks matters more but the idea that it’s “over for you” if your LTN or even MTN is stupid. Many of my friends are LTN’s and are successful with women simply by how funny and charismatic they are. It’s not over if you’re not HTN. personality matters more than you’d think.

The idea that only looks matter or girls don’t go for guys for the personality is ridiculous. Yes, for some girls looks matters more but the idea that it’s “over for you” if your LTN or even MTN is stupid. Many of my friends are LTN’s and are successful with women simply by how funny and charismatic they are. It’s not over if you’re not HTN. personality matters more than you’d think.
MTN typical cope. Foids will treat you significantly better after you ascend trust me on this (I used to think like you)

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Not even being narcissistic here, i’ve pulled 10/10s literally just by talking to them after being approached or approaching them. it’s not that complicated

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
How is it not realistic

It’s literally an evolutionary trait

How is it not realistic

It’s literally an evolutionary trait
So? society has moved past that? why do you think there’s so many fags around these days. society is different and has moved past primal ways of thinking stop copeing just learn to talk to women

Not even being narcissistic here, i’ve pulled 10/10s literally just by talking to them after being approached or approaching them. it’s not that complicated

So? society has moved past that? why do you think there’s so many fags around these days. society is different and has moved past primal ways of thinking stop copeing just learn to talk to women
NPC tier IQ

Fym it’s moved past that, it’s deeply ingrained into your mind

You can’t just “move past it” unless you are severely mentally ill

Fym it’s moved past that, it’s deeply ingrained into your mind

You can’t just “move past it” unless you are severely mentally ill

i’d say it’s partially real, not as far as people claim. i remember when i was bottom ltn and i still got an okay looking gf, people still liked me (i think at times they felt bad thats why), but i 100% get what you mean, since discovering that looks are a real factor to everything and changing, i got a lot more female attention, from hoes everybody here would hit, i rejected them. i got a good looking girl too and i feel much more respected than before. i think my relationship with new people is what changed most, some of my old friends still have some lenses on that view me as the same guy 4 years ago, but new people speak to me more and i get along with all types of people whether that’s typical “popular” people to anyone, it’s defo a real thing but not as exaggerated as some say here

Fifty shades of grey

People rate men lower and women higher. Most of those women are probably dating men on their level. Although Inagree that the black pill is dumb.