Blackpill/Looksmax knowledge: Effect of a bad haircut

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
Getting a bad haircut completely kills your looks. It is akin to having an axe wound on your face. Bad haircut is arguably worse than severe acne.

Hair is apart of your face.

A good hairstyle is one of the only legitimate looksmaxes, yet no one does it. Why?

0:24

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000, |Daddy_Zygos|, enchanted_elixir and 10 others
she needs trimax

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Elijah_leo, Clqs and 3 others
because "chad doesn't need a hair cut to look bro so over" retarded shit like this have made haircut maxxing a joke 3

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000, |Daddy_Zygos|, GunDevilHybrid and 5 others
96e91cb25bb3bd86c1f30256800ae5a1
Try this cut, nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, 6foot3Mediterranean, Elijah_leo and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Elijah_leo, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
"ye just be top 00000.1% male" dude you fucking serious? hair cut max and stop complaining about 1 in a million face that can pull the bald look
When I go to the barber I just say, "do me whatever" it doesn't matter, it's not something that's going to change my face anyway

because "chad doesn't need a hair cut to look bro so over" retarded shit like this have made haircut maxxing a joke 3
"Looksmaxers" should spend more time styling their hair than in the gym. And most spend 10h+ a week in the gym."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, enchanted_elixir, counterintuitive and 3 others
When I go to the barber I just say, "do me whatever" it doesn't matter, it's not something that's going to change my face anyway
It will change your looks.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and jué
water nigga, water, inb4 psl autists say no hair for ur bones

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 14yearoldpslmogger and Seth Walsh
Sometimes a feel like one of the only people on here posting non cope shit. How are people saying a good hairstyle isn't a halo?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, GunDevilHybrid, 14yearoldpslmogger and 1 other person
Sometimes a feel like one of the only people on here posting non cope shit. How are people saying a good hairstyle isn't a halo?
everything matters

"ye just be top 00000.1% male" dude you fucking serious? hair cut max and stop complaining about 1 in a million face that can pull the bald look
Is just 0.1

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, counterintuitive and zharupodrugu
"Looksmaxers" should spend more time styling their hair than in the gym. And most spend 10h+ a week in the gym."
"Looksmaxxers" don't even go to the gym either they just starve and think women prefer emaciated twinks over an athletic build :lul:

So retarded how people unironically think hair doesn't matter anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Seth Walsh and caiolindo
hairpill needs to be spread more

Hair matters a lot, if you have shit face and you get great hair, it can make the difference between prettyboy and truecel

Hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard are the best lookmaxxes, because they change/hide the majority of your face

If you get perfect eyebrows for your face, best hairstyle and perfect beard hiding your sib5 jaw and dye them to make mogger contrast, you unironically can mog someone having shit contrast with better bones

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Getting a bad haircut completely kills your looks. It is akin to having an axe wound on your face. Bad haircut is arguably worse than severe acne.

Hair is apart of your face.

A good hairstyle is one of the only legitimate looksmaxes, yet no one does it. Why?

0:24

View attachment 3170894
I had both. Bad haircut, severe acne and balding.

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
hairpill is downplayed because most looksmaxxers are teenagers and all their peers still have hair. once they hit norwood age they will understand

• +1
Finally found my people in this comment section. I get so fucking mad seeing all the people say no haircut for your bones or someone replying on zetas tik tok when someone ask what’s his haircut and they something about his bones. So sad..

• +1