Blackpill LTR is way harder than ONS

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
If you want Ltr you must be constanťy better looking than guys around her, it means at least Chadlite status (6PSL 6’2”+), if she finds guy better looking its over and guys on the streets count too.

On the other hand in ONS it is about just being the best looking guy in the room (in the club, bar, pub). So its possible for HTN tier+

My experience: I was rated Htn here and I cant get into relationship (Need surgeries for chadlite status) so at least I enjoy ONS with ltb to htb (one stacy was my peak year ago) and as I said they do not talk to me for more than 2 weeks = prove that ons is easier than ltr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, Chadeep, Xangsane and 6 others
cant even see myself ever being in a ltr again, seems impossible these days since everyone just wants a quick dopamine fix

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Chadeep, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
cant even see myself ever being in a ltr again, seems impossible these days since everyone just wants a quick dopamine fix
Exactly and the importence of working on yourself (looksmaxxing) during ltr is waaay harder than while being single cuz you have to be constantly super lean and also spending money on her

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, midlatinocel and Deleted member 20370
Exactly and the importence of working on yourself (looksmaxxing) during ltr is waaay harder than while being single cuz you have to be constantly super lean and also spending money on her
the only way to stay lean in a ltr is when your gf is also conscious of her bodyfat

If you want Ltr you must be constanťy better looking than guys around her, it means at least Chadlite status (6PSL 6’2”+), if she finds guy better looking its over and guys on the streets count too.

On the other hand in ONS it is about just being the best looking guy in the room (in the club, bar, pub). So its possible for HTN tier+

My experience: I was rated Htn here and I cant get into relationship (Need surgeries for chadlite status) so at least I enjoy ONS with ltb to htb (one stacy was my peak year ago) and as I said they do not talk to me for more than 2 weeks = prove that ons is easier than ltr
Yet most girls are dating normie oofy doofys

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
the only way to stay lean in a ltr is when your gf is also conscious of her bodyfat
Theoretically if you date -ltb then you do not need to be that lean but if you date htb+ then its a must + skincare, softmaxx and hardmaxxing

Yet most girls are dating normie oofy doofys
Cope, the girls you see dating normies are either broke - normie moneymaxxed or mentally ill and only sub mtns will to date em

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Theoretically if you date -ltb then you do not need to be that lean but if you date htb+ then its a must + skincare, softmaxx and hardmaxxing
either way you need self discipline, i wouldnt want to be the balding chubby cuck bf

if the loyalty is based on how good looking you are you already lost. there will always be better looking guys than you, she will see them on the streets, online, they might hit on her. she will only be loyal if she loves u and has character. she won't be loyal bcz her boyfriend is chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
either way you need is self discipline, i wouldnt want to be the balding chubby cuck bf
The girl whos dating chubby bf is either cheating and wants him in ltr only because of society to not be percieved as a wh0re or has fetishes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 20370
The girl whos dating chubby bf is either cheating and wants him in ltr only because of society to not be percieved as a wh0re or has fetishes
dont forget a woman's biological clock, they just settle at some point so they dont end up alone and childless

if the loyalty is based on how good looking you are you already lost. there will always be better looking guys than you, she will see them on the streets, online, they might hit on her. she will only be loyal if she loves u and has character. she won't be loyal bcz her boyfriend is chadlite
It sounds like a cope cuz girls basically are not able to love unconditinally, you have to mog 90% mby more of people on the streets to date stacylite+

If she cheats on you with guy who is better than u (chad) then its a natural selection, if she cheats on you with someone below you then she has no worth and just wants sexual pleasure

Attachments

• Download (1).mp4
    2.4 MB
  • Download.mp4
    1.7 MB
dont forget a woman's biological clock, they just settle at some point so they dont end up alone and childless
Yeah I talk about “teenage relationships” around 15-25. After that its more about money

It sounds like a cope cuz girls basically are not able to love unconditinally, you have to mog 90% mby more of people on the streets to date stacylite+

If she cheats on you with guy who is better than u (chad) then its a natural selection, if she cheats on you with someone below you then she has no worth and just wants sexual pleasure
lmaooo thats crazy good luck with ur future relationships tho

The guy is not that bad looking and height is halo. I would rate him as HTN and stacylite gf. Anyway if chadlite hit on her she will be gone. Watch chad Safiir on tiktok who literally got a girl in front of her boyfriend

And once I kissed a girl in front of her ltn boyfriend in the club

• JFL
Reactions: 250722

If that s real it means love has more harmful effects on health and aging than positive ones with all this chronic stress and anxiety, video games mog so hard

6 psl is chad tho lmao u say chadlite then say 6 psl, plus psl scale isnt even a serious measurement of attractiveness

Cope, the girls you see dating normies are either broke - normie moneymaxxed or mentally ill and only sub mtns will to date em
Most couples I see the guy isnt chadlite you moron

How many guys are even chadlites jfl

I’m not even thinking of ltr as a manlet

Yes normies are dating girls with nice asses while you are incel

How can you explain
Read the end paragraph of my post

Normies who are moneymaxxed or strong NT with social circles dating girls who want to settle down.

I’m not even thinking of ltr as a manlet
I do not like the “over” mentality but for dating standards rn everything under 6’2 is manlet me aswell, yet still being able to fuck some mtbs

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
or maybe you're just autistic

• +1
Reactions: 250722 and Johanjohan
I do not like the “over” mentality but for dating standards rn everything under 6’2 is manlet me aswell, yet still being able to fuck some mtbs
Yeah but try ltr a htb girl cause I wouldn’t ltr anything lower than that

Read the end paragraph of my post

Normies who are moneymaxxed or strong NT with social circles dating girls who want to settle down.
My friend is slaying hot roasties on tinder, how do u explain this

My friend is slaying hot roasties on tinder, how do u explain this

He is def not under htn, I also slay on tinder. Balding is sad but halo with coloring and jaw carrying him + he looks husband material somehow

He is def not under htn, I also slay on tinder. Balding is sad but halo with coloring and jaw carrying him + he looks husband material somehow
So u are slaying on tinder yet you complain about being incel lol

But these girls are not over mtb lol. Maybe one htb

Most couples I see the guy isnt chadlite you moron

How many guys are even chadlites jfl
Chadlite face is like 1/100

In my school there is not a single facial chadlite and in the school right next to mine theres like 2

• +1
Complain about ltrs. Did you read the post man
Also you are mtn not htn, your profile looks like voldemort

You are slaying as a mtn but you complain about hypergamy rofl

I said I need surgery.

Bimax, rhino

No more comments needed

btw if I am mtn then my theory is proved even more cuz no ltrs - just slaying as mtn, you can see the brootal descension of women

btw if I am mtn then my theory is proved even more cuz no ltrs - just slaying as mtn, you can see the brootal descension of women
Yes but you are slaying as a mtn bro

This forum says you need to be goodlooking to slay yet you are slaying jfl

Yes but you are slaying as a mtn bro

This forum says you need to be goodlooking to slay yet you are slaying jfl
frame + height + hair carry me i guess (Hide half of your face with hair theory)

jaw from side and philtrum are my bigest failo but irl its not that “obvious” (My rating here was took from front camera on my phone so it basically makes my mid face longer)

But as I said - ltrs are harder than slaying and you are proving my point - a mid tier normie as me can slay - yet ltrs are unachievable

I can show you my tinder results in pm and all of it went into slay (ghosted after act)

(anyway that thing with camera sounds like cope but honestly its tru, anyway bimax soon)

• +1
frame + height + hair carry me i guess (Hide half of your face with hair theory)

jaw from side and philtrum are my bigest failo but irl its not that “obvious” (My rating here was took from front camera on my phone so it basically makes my mid face longer)

But as I said - ltrs are harder than slaying and you are proving my point - a mid tier normie as me can slay - yet ltrs are unachievable

I can show you my tinder results in pm and all of it went into slay (ghosted after act)

(anyway that thing with camera sounds like cope but honestly its tru, anyway bimax soon)
Want to pm you to ask for something

• +1

Ye you can pm me the tinder results

Also most young girls arent into LTRs anyway, its mostly 25+ women

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I do both.

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek