Blackpill me on Cool Sculpting (cryo lipolysis)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
How effective is this for permanent fat removal, what can one realistically expect?

How many sessions?

Jfl if you think this is gonna be anything permanent

Just like these absolute retards, you are going to gain back all the fat FAST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Good_Little_Goy
I tried it for a month on face idk how good it is for getting rid of fat but it def debloats your face and give a nice glow to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, BountyKiller96, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Yes and No.

I actually had HD liposuction. They remove the fat cells so you can't get fat.

They removed so many fat cells on my lower abs it's skin tight, I will never get fat there ever.

However they didn't remove enough fat cells in other areas and the fat is returning.

They argue it's not enough for lipo and will cause damage to all the contouring. So to get cool sculpting.

But I'm telling the I'm not paying your surgery fees then paying for cool sculpting on top because you didn't remove enough fat.

So hopefully my sides I can get free lipo and the abs I can pay for cool sculpting lets see.
In English please

So basically you received this treatment, but then they forgot to remove enough fat cells from all over the body so your lower ab region is skin tight but the fat is returning to the other areas coz they didn't do a thorough enough job?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You'll just get fat in other areas & look weird. I don't think they can do it properly on the face which would be it's one good use.

Cryolipolysis does work, at least in a medical and scientific sense. But realistically, it only removes aproximentally 30% of targeted fat cells within the target area. It's expensive, and the results are underwhelming. You would require a significant amount of repeated treatment sessions in order to achieve your desired results. You may be an ideal candidate if you have a small pocket of fat which needs to be addressed.

Please note, any form of cosmetic surgery that addresses fat loss should not be mistaken as a weight loss procedure. It's a body sculpting and contouring tool. I've had experience with vaser liposuction, buccal fat removal, and lipolysis injections. But note that these procedures occurred only after I had lost over 100 pounds, had reached at least 13% body fat, and had maintained my weight for five consecutive years.

If you can't naturally maintain your weight through adequate diet and exercise, then these cosmetic fat-loss procedures are not for you.

But if you can, and you have medical, hormonal, or endocratic limitations which are responsible for the pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise, then I believe you would be a good candidate for cosmetic fat-loss procedures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, TheChosenChad and Mouthbreath
Cryolipolysis does work, at least in a medical and scientific sense. But realistically, it only removes aproximentally 30% of targeted fat cells within the target area. It's expensive, and the results are underwhelming. You would require a significant amount of repeated treatment sessions in order to achieve your desired results. You may be an ideal candidate if you have a small pocket of fat which needs to be addressed.

Please note, any form of cosmetic surgery that addresses fat loss should not be mistaken as a weight loss procedure. It's a body sculpting and contouring tool. I've had experience with vaser liposuction, buccal fat removal, and lipolysis injections. But note that these procedures occurred only after I had lost over 100 pounds, had reached at least 13% body fat, and had maintained my weight for five consecutive years.

If you can't naturally maintain your weight through adequate diet and exercise, then these cosmetic fat-loss procedures are not for you.

But if you can, and you have medical, hormonal, or endocratic limitations which are responsible for the pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise, then I believe you would be a good candidate for cosmetic fat-loss procedures.

Perfectly said. Can see you are a well versed surgerymaxxer.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
cant u just workout bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
btw that video is fucking disgusting

cant u just workout bro?

This is a misconception amongst normies. it permanently removes the fat cells. PERMANENTLY .

Exercise and diet are absolutely critical. However,

Some people just store fat in certain areas and its extremely difficult to lose weight in those areas.

Some girls get flabby arms as they get older, some people start getting a double chin. Most mens bellies get bigger and have to diet even harder and excercise more .

This is what liposuction is for. its not a weightloss or an excuse not to do diet and excercise, but its an absolute god send for people who just have shitty fat storing genetics.

Normies will never understand this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, credmaxing, yayatourer and 2 others