Blackpill me on HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Would small doses of hgh of 2ui-4 ui give all the results needed with minimal side effects.

Increased muscle
Increased bone health
Increased collagen
Reduced fat
Increased energy

Etc

Of course not to go overboard. I can afford it, it's not a problem just want to know it's efficacy and risk management.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Saoirsecel
Me too

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
yes

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, GigaMogger and Lev Peshkov
bologne

8GX2U.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea and Lev Peshkov
Would small doses of hgh of 2ui-4 ui give all the results needed with minimal side effects.

Increased muscle
Increased bone health
Increased collagen
Reduced fat
Increased energy

Etc

Of course not to go overboard. I can afford it, it's not a problem just want to know it's efficacy and risk management.
yes it would do all of those things, find a good source doe, alibaba is crystalised Chinaman cum, too risky tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Why you guys going to do me dirty like this.

It's not off-topic dude, it's beneficial for other people as well.
Reddit Moment

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and CopingHard
I was considering going on hgh next month but I asked on some steroid forums and it seems to be pretty pointless. Your body produces a lot igf1 when you are young(I’m 19) and it seems the effects would be minimal at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, MentalistKebab and Gaia262

What are the side effects

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Hgh is one of the best looksmax. If it wasnt so expensive I would believe evreybody will be injecting

should do all of the above idk about muscle tho, might improve exercise capacity a little bit or give you insulin resistance. Stick to lower dose if you arent growing anymore

Increased muscle
Increased bone health
Increased collagen
Reduced fat
Increased energy

Etc

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Gaia262

Increased muscle
Increased bone health
Increased collagen
Reduced fat
Increased energy

Etc

Well hgh is not an anabolic steroid, moreplates more dates explained muscle gains from that would be little to none.

You also get a wider stomach and an ugly hgh gut if you abuse it for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Gaia262