BLACKPILL ME ON RETAINERS

spark

spark

Kraken
I am talking about these useless old school nightmares which never work that I wore as an 8 year old. How much do they fuck up your growth?

I won't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, didntreadlol and FatJattMofo
You basically use the retainer for straight teeth

You basically use the retainer for straight teeth
Yet they never work so they give you regular braces. You can't even mew while wearing them so they have to have negative impact on your maxillary growth.

Yet they never work so they give you regular braces. You can't even mew while wearing them so they have to have negative impact on your maxillary growth.

Your first issue was believing mewing is legit

keep letting your hyoid drop down you utter subhuman
Low hyoid and I have been having my tongue in the mewing position since I was a kid. Explain that?

Low hyoid and I have been having my tongue in the mewing position since I was a kid. Explain that?
ur not doing it right
im like 20bf yet i have almost no submental fat showing

Are you thinking of getting a retainer without getting braces first?

Are you thinking of getting a retainer without getting braces first?
No, I just used to wear them as a little kid and wonder if they had negative impact.

No, I just used to wear them as a little kid and wonder if they had negative impact.

They don't really do a whole lot, they just provide enough force to keep your teeth from moving further.

They don't really do a whole lot, they just provide enough force to keep your teeth from moving further.
Yeah but I had the ones where u turn a key and apply more force etc.

That's not a retainer. Sounds like a palatal expander.
It didn't expand my palate though, it would only apply pressure to retract my teeth backwards