Blackpill me on SARPE

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
What does it do

just look it up bro, it does exactly what it says on the tin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It widens palate which is more attractive then a narrow palate. Ideal is 12 tooth smile. It is better than MSE as more symmetrical.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
It widens palate which is more attractive then a narrow palate. Ideal is 12 tooth smile. It is better than MSE as more symmetrical.
does it widen the nose? Or increase bizygonal my nose and zygos are already wide so i dont want it i heard mse does the above two things. also how big of a failo is a narrow mouth to you assuming it crosses the alar base width?

So why does everyone opt for MSE?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Fimbulvetr and Deleted member 15827
Can you do both SARPE and MSE?

does it widen the nose? Or increase bizygonal my nose and zygos are already wide so i dont want it i heard mse does the above two things. also how big of a failo is a narrow mouth to you assuming it crosses the alar base width?
They cope and think it's gonna give them mogger cheekbones. However it is less invasive.

It does widen the alar base as it is widening the palate, this can be resolved with a rhinoplasty if necessary. Narrow mouth is quite a big failo but above a 1.4 ratio is generally fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
It does widen the alar base as it is widening the palate, this can be reduced with a “v” cut below the alar base in the lefort but most surgeons don’t do this. Narrow mouth is quite a big failo but above a 1.4 ratio is generally fine.
Are there are any ways to increase the illusion of wider mouth? Why don’t people just use mouth expanders instead of mse or sarpe? Losing weight stache can improve illusion of small mouth?

Are there are any ways to increase the illusion of wider mouth? Why don’t people just use mouth expanders instead of mse or sarpe? Losing weight stache can improve illusion of small mouth?
If you are just trying to improve lip width i’d get a sarpe and if the changes are negligible then i would get lip/mouth widening surgery.

• +1
If you are just trying to improve lip width i’d get a sarpe and if the changes are negligible then i would get lip/mouth widening surgery.
The 3d model mouth expander on BOTB doesn’t work? I’m just trying to improve lip width but my nose is sore slightly bulbous. Does losing fat decrease bulbosity of nose? And since sarpe increases nose width should I get rhino after?

The 3d model mouth expander on BOTB doesn’t work? I’m just trying to improve lip width but my nose is sore slightly bulbous. Does losing fat decrease bulbosity of nose? And since sarpe increases nose width should I get rhino after?
The mouth expander does work as there is evidence of it working. I actually have one myself but i only got 7cm, 8cm and 9cm (i’d recommend starting at 8/9 and then 1cm increments). I stopped using it as i can fit the 9cm widener easily in my mouth. However surgery does seem more time efficient.

You probably need a rhinoplasty regardless if you have a bulbous nose. Also you can’t spot reduce fat so no.

• +1
The mouth expander does work as there is evidence of it working. I actually have one myself but i only got 7cm, 8cm and 9cm (i’d recommend starting at 8/9 and then 1cm increments). I stopped using it as i can fit the 9cm widener easily in my mouth. However surgery does seem more time efficient.

You probably need a rhinoplasty regardless if you have a bulbous nose. Also you can’t spot reduce fat so no.
Have u seen my pics? Why do you say rhino

Have u seen my pics? Why do you say rhino
You said your nose is slightly bulbous. Bulbous tip needs rhino. No i haven’t seen your pics. I’m sure you can tell if you need rhino or not.

• +1
You said your nose is slightly bulbous. Bulbous tip needs rhino. No i haven’t seen your pics. I’m sure you can tell if you need rhino or not.
Can I dm u are u free