Blackpill me on shampoo

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Should i use shampoo? how often or why not?

• +1
Reactions: Satan
once or twice a week
once I stopped using shampoo a lot like a retard
my hair became much much softer and it looks more healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Ponder
Ketaconozol is the best shampoo against hairloss.
It's an medical anti fungus shampoo.
I like to use argan oil shampoo. Makes my hair feel good and shiny. I wash my hair like 3 times a week. Dont wash it daily since you strip the hair out of oils. I dont have experience with washing my hair less often then that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 5292, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 1 other person
As often as you need not to have oily hair in cold water and dry it with cold air.
Gently rub with towel to minimize hair breakage
Use conditioner after

wash:
2 times a week if straight, 1 time in a week/6days if wavy/curly, once in 10 days if nappy hair.

Use sulphate and alcohol free shampoo.
Use ketaconazole if you get dandruff.
Oil your hair with argan/coconut( could be allergic to some people)/olive oil.

One thing I've heard is said use room temperature/cold water for hair

• +1
Reactions: sasha777 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
wash:
2 times a week if straight, 1 time in a week/6days if wavy/curly, once in 10 days if nappy hair.

Use sulphate and alcohol free shampoo.
Use ketaconazole if you get dandruff.
Oil your hair with argan/coconut( could be allergic to some people)/olive oil.

One thing I've heard is said use room temperature/cold water for hair
once a week with a shampoo, but i can wash with only water everyday right?

Everyone is different, you should shampoo less, for some 1x per week will make it, some 2x, 3x... see it by yourself.

Wash your hair daily with water, warm or slighty hot, because it will help you clean your hair more, and the water will penetrate in your hair better (search hair porosity).

Buy a boar bristle brush or a fine tooth wooden comb to help distribute the sebum throught your hair, roots to ends.

Use a sulfate shampoo of your preference (i reccomend a hypoallergenic one or nizoral if you have dandruff), if you use a sulfate free shampoo, it won't clean your hair like it should, and will leave build up in your scalp.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
avoid liquid shampoo tbh. theres plastic in them that can cause hairloss i think.

Guys, i've had a most delightful breakthrough in my poopilling journey. I think i have cracked the case for good.

The trick is to not use a sulphate shampoo because it's too harsh of a cleansing agent. Locate a good facial cleanser that doesn't foam (such as cerave hydrating cleanser and gently rub it into your scalp in generous amounts. My hair looks a lot healthier by default, even when i wake up in the morning.

I am a looksmaxxing genius.

Node ds is goat shampoo.