Blackpill moment for me tbh

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Since I dropped 2-3% body fat percentage I noticed that I now get a lot of looks from girls, I almost forgot that it used to always happen to me before I bulkmaxxed and bloatmaxxed.

As a person who’s a strong believer in the red pill I now realize how important both pills are, and the black pill is probably way more important. Something like 65/35% or 70/30%.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 275, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Now I don’t regret bulkmaxxing, don’t get me wrong, but it’s a temporary looksmin unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5048
im a believer in black pill for pulling and redpill to for keeping tbh

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and .*my*.
im a believer in black pill for pulling and redpill to for keeping tbh
If you are chad and you come up to her and say “excuse me I am sorry for screwing up your day and I apologize in advance if I offended you but do you think that maybe you can allow me to get your phone number please?” You will get rejected. Make no mistake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 7753
If you are chad and you come up to her and say “excuse me I am sorry for screwing up your day and I apologize in advance if I offended you but do you think that maybe you can allow me to get your phone number please?” You will get rejected. Make no mistake.
yeah thats exactly what I mean jfl women only trust attractive faces but you cant keep a girl with just your looks just look at all the divorces

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
yeah thats exactly what I mean jfl women only trust attractive faces but you cant keep a girl with just your looks just look at all the divorces
But you said you believe that black pill is for pulling

Since I dropped 2-3% body fat percentage I noticed that I now get a lot of looks from girls, I almost forgot that it used to always happen to me before I bulkmaxxed and bloatmaxxed.
are you serious? a drop of only 2%?

• +1
What is the ideology behind redpill? Just body and game?

• +1
i saw your pics and u legit looksminned facially like a whole PSL point or 2

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 11019 and W0KESTMOTHF
Told you multiple times OP you looksminned

• JFL
Shoulda done a 100 calorie surplus and lean bulked

• +1
Reactions: PYT and .*my*.
Shoulda done a 100 calorie surplus and lean bulked
I was still worth it. I put on a buttload of muscle. I will probably never bulk like that again, but I don’t regret it since I am the strongest I’ve ever been and also the healthiest.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I was still worth it. I put on a buttload of muscle. I will probably never bulk like that again, but I don’t regret it since I am the strongest I’ve ever been and also the healthiest.
Yeh fair enough man, once youve leaned down id try never to go over 200 calorie surplus, then if you feel you put on too much bf% you can do a mini 1-2 week cut and basically stay low bf forever whilst also bulking

• +1
Reactions: PYT and .*my*.
Yeh fair enough man, once youve leaned down id try never to go over 200 calorie surplus, then if you feel you put on too much bf% you can do a mini 1-2 week cut and basically stay low bf forever whilst also bulking
Yes that’s what I will do. Currently I’m like in tutorial mode. Since I have a decent amount of fat I can still build muscle in a deficit and my strength is going up, I lose fat and I don’t have to force myself to eat anymore. Amazing!

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21

As a person who’s a strong believer in the red pill I now realize how important both pills are, and the black pill is probably way more important. Something like 65/35% or 70/30%.
If just 3 % made a difference, i cant imagine from 27 % difference (35 to 8)
I will be from treated like shit to be like a king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3512 and Deleted member 10709
If just 3 % made a difference, i cant imagine from 27 % difference (35 to 8)
I will be from treated like shit to be like a king
Yeah you must try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Wtf, how long have you been cutting, 2-3% bodyfat already?

Damn I need to stay consistent on my cuts, and why don't you leanbulk? I read you build the same muscle with no fat, I'm curious

• +1
Does that really work? I'd feel like it'd just reverse my gains, also is a 1-2week cut really gonna take off any significant muscle? Or is it a hard cut

Wtf, how long have you been cutting, 2-3% bodyfat already?

Damn I need to stay consistent on my cuts, and why don't you leanbulk? I read you build the same muscle with no fat, I'm curious
Cutting for almost 4 weeks now. Well my theory is that if you’re a total skinny bitch like I was, then you need to stuff yourself with food and lift hard to get results as fast as possible. Of course, you won’t put on 50 pounds of muscle in a year, but it will be a good amount of muscle (better than lean bulking). Now since I already escaped the skinny bitch category, I will cut and then maingain or do a lean bulk.

You should only dirty bulk if it’s an emergency, like being very skinny and weak. Once that’s fixed you don’t need to wver do it again.

• +1
Cutting for almost 4 weeks now. Well my theory is that if you’re a total skinny bitch like I was, then you need to stuff yourself with food and lift hard to get results as fast as possible. Of course, you won’t put on 50 pounds of muscle in a year, but it will be a good amount of muscle (better than lean bulking). Now since I already escaped the skinny bitch category, I will cut and then maingain or do a lean bulk.

You should only dirty bulk if it’s an emergency, like being very skinny and weak. Once that’s fixed you don’t need to wver do it again.
Tbh, I'm like 18% bodyfat twink with mostly fat and on my face and lower body

Imma leanbulk for a bit and if it's not giving me results I'm bulking.

• +1
Tbh, I'm like 18% bodyfat twink with mostly fat and on my face and lower body

Imma leanbulk for a bit and if it's not giving me results I'm bulking.
Lol you don’t need to bulk. You can cut and gain muscle mass with ease. That’s what I am doing now. My strength is going up on a deficit because I have some fat.

• Woah
U gained psl points?

Lol you don’t need to bulk. You can cut and gain muscle mass with ease. That’s what I am doing now. My strength is going up on a deficit because I have some fat.
I'd do that but I'm 15 and niggas here have said not to do cause imma stunt my growth

The thing is I'm gonna have to cut anyways, if I bulk now or later.

• +1
I'd do that but I'm 15 and niggas here have said not to do cause imma stunt my growth

The thing is I'm gonna have to cut anyways, if I bulk now or later.
You won’t stunt your growth if you don’t go lower than 12-14% body fat

• Love it
You won’t stunt your growth if you don’t go lower than 12-14% body fat
I'll think about it, cutting and lifting sounds based

Do you ever eat cheat meals on a cut? I used to eat a 2000 calorie pizza every week on my cut so that's probably why I didn't lose weight

I'll think about it, cutting and lifting sounds based

Do you ever eat cheat meals on a cut? I used to eat a 2000 calorie pizza every week on my cut so that's probably why I didn't lose weight
80% of my diet is protein. I don’t cheat at all and even if I do I burn all of it when I do cardio.

• Woah
80% of my diet is protein. I don’t cheat at all and even if I do I burn all of it when I do cardio.
do you do targeted keto? (only eat carbs before gym)

do you do targeted keto? (only eat carbs before gym)
No I don’t do that. The key is a caloric deficit and 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Everything else is not that big of a deal. (When it comes to nutrition)

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Idk opposite happened to me lol. I use to be skinny and a bit underweight. I gained 7kg and a bit of bloat on the face and I got more interactions with girls. Weird.

• +1
No I don’t do that. The key is a caloric deficit and 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Everything else is not that big of a deal. (When it comes to nutrition)
yeah no diet would help if youre not in a deficit but some diets make it easier by reducing hunger, boosting mood, etc

• +1
Idk opposite happened to me lol. I use to be skinny and a bit underweight. I gained 7kg and a bit of bloat on the face and I got more interactions with girls. Weird.
Yeah you gained 7kg while I gained 28kg jfl

I find it statiscally unlikely that you are 6 3

• JFL

Attachments

• 89E625BF-EF7A-47F3-BE3A-9006C6AD607D.jpeg
    89E625BF-EF7A-47F3-BE3A-9006C6AD607D.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 21
You haven’t even tried it and you’re laughing you dumb volcel.
Why would i jfl, 99% of guys who try to behave über-masculine are overcompensating wanna be alpha males and are the most insufferable cunts on earth

• Hmm...
Why would i jfl, 99% of guys who try to behave über-masculine are overcompensating wanna be alpha males and are the most insufferable cunts on earth
You just don’t feel confident enough to step into your masculinity and start acting like a dude for once.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6873
You mean that you don’t believe me? This is when I was 6’2.
You look like 6 feet. 6 3 is a very rare height. Like top 5% or smt. U might be telling the truth but everyone on here claims 6 3 so how do i know if u r telling the truth

• +1
You look like 6 feet. 6 3 is a very rare height. Like top 5% or smt. U might be telling the truth but everyone on here claims 6 3 so how do i know if u r telling the truth
I am telling the truth. I give you my word. I’m on the right.

It’s actually top 3%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080