Blackpill moments I had few weeks ago

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Guys looks is everything JFL here is moments and observations I had the weeks ago

Example 1: we were watching Tv with my family and there is a bad guy from the show but he is CHAD, also there is other guy who is also bad guy but he is UGLY guess what?? We all liked the good looking guy. What does this mean?
Answer is that no matter what type of personality you have if you have don’t have the looks than ITS OVER you will be hated and not liked no matter what

Example 2: people forgive good looking guys a lot I mean ALOT you literally get away with some MANY things I saw this irl not only it’s brutal seeing someone lives in such a privilege from his looks only and also he is always have people around him and love his no matter what.

Example 3: I saw an attractive lady on the tv show and she has depression and anxiety but guess what? I liked her JFL this proves that looks is everything, if a good looking guy has a depression or anxiety people will support him no matter what and it’s also rare to have depression and anxiety because both of those mental diseases are mostly related to looks and low self esteem and getting treated like shit by people so seeing a good looking guys with depression is rare.

And there is many also moments show the importance of looks but anyway what I’m trying to say is

LOOKSMAX UNTIL YOU BECOME FLAWLESS

Because that’s the only way to improve your life

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3