Blackpill = Nature

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴
I fucking hate niggas that act like blackpill is something human-made

The blackpill is the subconscious natural selection of attractive people based on health marks and bla bla bones etc.

It's that simple

Don't act like "but I've seen this and that exception :feelsuhh:" There are no exceptions to the blackpill. If a girl dates someone uglier, that means that the girl had a (another) reason to date him. It doesn't always have to be about looks. Beauty is subconscious and conscious. If the girl as an example thinks that something is ideal in a male consciously, she may take him still

Because beauty = health marks, bones, what we know about aesthetics + conscious thoughts about beauty (example what someone could think: "in my opinion glasses are very attractive and totally my type")

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BProdigy, vnom, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Cope bro blackpill is tales from agartha

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, vernier and Latinolooksmaxxer
Just have a good personality and confidence jfl

This joke isn't funny you stupid subhuman, consider killing yourself

Edit: sorry this shit was so unfunny that I needed to curse a bit
Jflllll

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Conscious beauty is super true. Black pill is true but beauty is not universal. But no a girl dating lower doesn’t always mean no attraction. If a girl is technically more attractive but she has high preferences to features about him, she WILL be attracted to him. A lot of rating is subjective, with height muscles and harmony being things that aren’t really up to preference, pretty much everything else is tho. some girls would find Chico ugly, some girls would find Drago ugly. But others would think they are the most beautiful things to grace the planet. People underestimate how much type matters. Does this mean there is someone for everyone? Definitely not. There are definitely some people who are just incredibly undesirable in all fields (rip) most of them are here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123 and Jonas2k7
Conscious beauty is super true. Black pill is true but beauty is not universal. But no a girl dating lower doesn’t always mean no attraction. If a girl is technically more attractive but she has high preferences to features about him, she WILL be attracted to him. A lot of rating is subjective, with height muscles and harmony being things that aren’t really up to preference
But girls tend to prefer a lot of things that would be considered unideal harmony wise such as more prey wise

But girls tend to prefer a lot of things that would be considered unideal harmony wise such as more prey wise
Not rlly. For example Vinnie hacker has crazy NCT, yet it harmonizes well with his face

• Hmm...
Also it isn’t crazy it’s like -1%

rep me nigga
Conscious beauty is super true.
Yes, like in asia they like pale skin and want to be as freakishly white as possible or another example would be in europe in the middle age with all the make up. Traditional shit in africa as an example with the rings around their neck, yk what I'm talking about bro? It's all conscious beauty
Black pill is true but beauty is not universal.
Unconscious beauty: Health marks, good development and dimorphism
But no a girl dating lower doesn’t always mean no attraction.
Yes
If a girl is technically more attractive but she has high preferences to features about him, she WILL be attracted to him.
Yea but we also should mention that if only less attractive people are available as an example in a village, these girls will more likely be still more attracted to them as they are the "best option" imo
A lot of rating is subjective, with height muscles and harmony being things that aren’t really up to preference
Everything is subjective to some degree, as I said from some conscious beauty standards some girls have been confronted with, girls may like more muscles or less or taller or shorter guys. Harmony is also true, but only some ratios matter (midface and chin to philtrum etc.) not even FWHR matters that much (if not freakishly low FWHR) because there hasn't been any correlation with FWHR and attractiveness, only with masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and CookieGuy
Not rlly. For example Vinnie hacker has crazy NCT, yet it harmonizes well with his face
It doesn't really imo, it looks bad but his other features are still good. One failo isn't that bad when all other are good yk

There isn't "harmony" with bad features

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
It doesn't really imo, it looks bad but his other features are still good. One failo isn't that bad when all other are good yk

There isn't "harmony" with bad features
There is harmony with bad features. Henry cavils orbitals are bad yet they harmonize with his face

• Hmm...
Crazy how user on here will try to deny the BP.

• +1
There is harmony with bad features. Henry cavils orbitals are bad yet they harmonize with his face
Nigga

Good features = good looking

Bad features = not good looking

if one bad feature + rest good features = still good looking

Good looking = good looking

• +1
Reactions: Bars and CookieGuy
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Jonas2k7
Crazy how user on here will try to deny the BP.
Yea like bro my whole life has references to blackpilled behaviour by society

The whole society and human species is based on blackpill

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
You can tell instantly tell who's the most attractive or unattractive person in the room.
Blackpill is water.
It's the real extent of how much looks matter that most people do not get.

• +1
@SubhumanForever you agree with this shit?

I remember you always told users that some russian emo guys are peak SMV or something

I agree tho, style and hairmaxxing (to fit in societys specific preferred standards like in some russian cities or something) really increases SMV

You can tell instantly tell who's the most attractive or unattractive person in the room.
Blackpill is water.
It's the real extent of how much looks matter that most people do not get.
Yea and you not repping my thread is the real extent of you being a (I don't know what to say, just rep me)

Nigga

Good features = good looking

Bad features = not good looking

if one bad feature + rest good features = still good looking

Good looking = good looking
People can tons of below average features and still be chad with godly ratios. For example Chico

• Woah
People can tons of below average features and still be chad with godly ratios. For example Chico
What are his below average features then

Maxilla/Jaw/Nose
He has other good features tho, skull size, eye area

He isn't even that 99th percentile good looking imo

This guy is 99th percentile

bump, needs to reach more people