Blackpill on my bone structure (high iq only)

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Please don't trolling. I need serious criticism on this post. You can shitpost in another thousand threads

Aware me on the following:

-The upper part of the maxilla, how recessive is it?

-The whole jaw, how fucked is it? Theoretically I need lefort 3 or something crazy to fix it or could it be fixed with just lefort 1? (It's just a guess, I don't want to have the Lefort 3 surgery).

-What about the ramus? How long and wide?

-What about my zygos? Which recessive or projected are forward and sideways? Low set, medium set?

-How about my lower jaw in general?

-How about my orbitals? Why is my eye area wrong? Be as technical as possible here please.

-Which parts are more recessive? Do I have something good?

-What surgeries and / or implants do you think I need?

@DatGuyYouLike what do you think bro?

Attachments

• 1605397116811.png
    1605397116811.png
    312 bytes · Views: 71
Last edited:
:chad: :chad: :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10709
I'm so sorry.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10709 and 4 others
are u asian

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand and HeavenAdmιn

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and WadlowMaxxing
Good that you posted your skull instead of your face

Because everyone on this forum is an orthognathic surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, aspieSavage, ovosoundszn and 24 others

Elaborate, people here comment that but actually in real life my profile doesn't look sooo bad, I'm just a fucking normie. I mean, normal people couldn't tell me that I'm deformed or something. I know I will make it out of my mouth is strange in the scan but IRL doesn't look so screwed up It is also fixable with surgery.

I've already consulted with surgeons, this is supposed to be a blackpill forum, it's not fucking reddit

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Hightwolf
Elaborate, people here comment that but actually in real life my profile doesn't look sooo bad, I'm just a fucking normie. I mean, normal people couldn't tell me that I'm deformed or something. I know I will make it out of my mouth is strange in the scan but IRL doesn't look so screwed up It is also fixable with surgery.
Your midface area looks extremely recessed on x ray

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I've already consulted with surgeons, this is supposed to be a blackpill forum, it's not fucking reddit
If you have consulted with surgeons what more can you learn here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
His jaw seems to have receded because of his enormous prognathism, common in blacks.
Your zygos look well projected to the sides, but little forward. Low set zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Dunkelheit, Darkstrand and 2 others
Maxilla region looks really flat are you asian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
why does ur skull look so asian

Maxilla indicates asian
Bidental protrusion/prognathism indicates black
Idek honestly but not looking too good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 3020
If you have consulted with surgeons what more can you learn here?
Because surgeons give me different answers. What's wrong with asking here JFL. If you don't like it, ignore my post.

Lol he is asian?the insane prognathism makes me automatically categorize him as black

recessed maxilla + prognathism

The full maxilla ? Medium or upper part? Could it be fixed with lefort1? Or do I need something else? This is my most important question.

Because surgeons give me different answers. What's wrong with asking here JFL. If you don't like it, ignore my post.
I can't read CT Scans because I have experience or database to draw from. pm me a pic and I can help, it'll remain private I've been pm'd at least 50 face shots, never doxxed anyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and everythingmatters

lmao I'm not sure surgeons could even make much use of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
MEANWHILE JEFF SEID BONE STRUCTURE
Chad Skull8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5875
Has noone addressed orbitals yet? Looks like you have both narrow IPD and PFL

i appreciate you providing x rays but this stuff is honestly easier to judge with a normal picture

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
mate im not trying to be rude but your skull looks fucked i hope to god that they fix it

its just so uneven

and i can also tell you have cuck eyes

Cope

• Woah
Reactions: everythingmatters
where do we go and what do we say if we want xray of our skull?

where do we go and what do we say if we want xray of our skull?

It's called CT scan, google where it is done in your country. It should cost like $ 100, it's well worth it.

mate im not trying to be rude but your skull looks fucked i hope to god that they fix it

Please could you elaborate in detail why? Without disrespect. I need to know in a more technical way why people think this. Surgeons give different or unclear answers and it is hard to know which option to choose.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i appreciate you providing x rays but this stuff is honestly easier to judge with a normal picture
Thanks bro, I understand that it is hard to judge for most user with CT scan only, but I can't post my photos on this site.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AutisticBeaner
I can't read CT Scans because I have experience or database to draw from. pm me a pic and I can help, it'll remain private I've been pm'd at least 50 face shots, never doxxed anyone
Thank you!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Please could you elaborate in detail why? Without disrespect. I need to know in a more technical way why people think this. Surgeons give different or unclear answers and it is hard to know which option to choose.
cuck eyes, shit browridge, shit undereye support, huge eye soccets, uneven jaw, uneven flat cheekbones, man i don't understand why you would post your acutal fucking skull here you damn wel know psl autists are gonna roast the fuck out of it, also your skull is narrow aswell

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
cuck eyes, shit browridge, shit undereye support, huge eye soccets, uneven jaw, uneven flat cheekbones, man i don't understand why you would post your acutal fucking skull here you damn wel know psl autists are gonna roast the fuck out of it, also your skull is narrow aswell
Brutal, brutal, brutal

nigga lay off of him, jeez jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero