blackpill overdose

ksawery miks

ksawery miks

Iron
ever since i started looksmaxxing and falling into the blackpill shit i cant see myself as human anymore all the james sapphire core bonemashing all the goofy shit i see on tiktok yesterday was the first day of school and the only thing i could think about is if i look human or still look like shit each time i hear a girl laughing while im next to them i think their laughing at me at my face my eyes my jaw each day just slowly feels worse as everyone looks mid in my eyes but i look like shit i cant help but think about getting all sorts of surgeries my eyes look bad so i need to keep squintmaxxing i need to keep my chin high i just want to look normal and be able to pull girls but each time they see me they laugh at me dont fall into this blackpill stuff if you havent yet

• +1
Reactions: Apparition, zyxou. and ey88
Muh blackpill overdose bro

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
GrAY fag ramblings, ofc dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, truthhurts, galvin8101 and 3 others
ever since i started looksmaxxing and falling into the blackpill shit i cant see myself as human anymore all the james sapphire core bonemashing all the goofy shit i see on tiktok yesterday was the first day of school and the only thing i could think about is if i look human or still look like shit each time i hear a girl laughing while im next to them i think their laughing at me at my face my eyes my jaw each day just slowly feels worse as everyone looks mid in my eyes but i look like shit i cant help but think about getting all sorts of surgeries my eyes look bad so i need to keep squintmaxxing i need to keep my chin high i just want to look normal and be able to pull girls but each time they see me they laugh at me dont fall into this blackpill stuff if you havent yet
I'm sure ur a high inhib aspie

Tiktokcel moment

• +1
Reactions: rooman and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and truthhurts
Atleast you know the truth tho

• +1
Reactions: ksawery miks
Joined Aug 17, 2024
Posts 3
Reputation 1