Blackpill Rants About the Futility of 9-to-5 Jobs, Capitalism, and How Feminism Feeds the Wage Slave System.

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster --Asexual Monk
The 9-to-5 soul-sucking machine was engineered to break the backs of men while femoids benefit from cushy HR jobs and useless "equality" policies. Feminism isn’t just a movement—it's the disease at the core of the wage slave system. Men are being forced to labor in a meaningless capitalist system, all while women are laughing in their glass towers built on the blood and sweat of male labor.

Capitalism, the New Slavery:
Capitalism is no longer just an economic system. It’s a prison, designed to turn men into soulless wage slaves. You think you’re climbing the corporate ladder? :lul: You’re being used like a disposable cog, while femoids get promoted for "diversity and inclusion" quotas. And let's not forget about how this entire system is built to break the male spirit, ensuring that men remain docile, submissive, and utterly dependent on their pathetic paychecks. You’re not a man; you’re a corporate cuck.

The Feminist Mastermind:
Feminism plays the ultimate puppet master, controlling the flow of capitalism while pretending to care about "equality." You ever notice how women flock to HR, marketing, and other non-essential, useless fields, siphoning money while contributing nothing? This is femoid engineering at its finest. Feminists have embedded themselves into corporate structures to sap male energy, while men break their backs for breadcrumbs. Meanwhile, these parasites collect alimony, child support, and laugh their way to the bank.

Men, the Eternal Victims:
Look around you. Who’s working the dangerous, dirty jobs? Who’s slaving away at construction sites, on battlefields, in mines? It’s men. And who benefits? Feminists and their hypergamous puppet masters. The system is rigged. Your only reward for slaving away is an early death, while some blue-haired femoid gets your pension and spends it on avocado toast.
TL;DR For LowIqFags:
Feminism enslaves men in soul-crushing 9-to-5 wage slavery while women leech off the system and mock your misery.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, nullandvoid, LancasteR and 17 others
@StarvedEpi @nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa @thecel @_MVP_ @ReadBooksEveryday @TechnoBoss @BigJimsWornOutTires @autistic_tendencies @NZb6Air @Nick.Harte @noobs @SecularIslamist @dreamcake1mo @ElTruecel @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, LancasteR, SupportlocalRapists and 5 others
Good thread
Bump
Post this on a feminist forum / blog / reddit
I hate the Jewnited Nations!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, ey88, n9wiff and 3 others
@StarvedEpi Special honorable tag

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, n9wiff, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Screenshot 20181206 0914152

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07, SupportlocalRapists, Clown Show and 4 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL @OldRooster @Debetro @NormieKilla @thereallegend @You @wishIwasSalludon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, n9wiff and ElTruecel
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ss07, SupportlocalRapists and n9wiff
@ElTruecel @n9wiff @Clown Show

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Clown Show, n9wiff and 2 others
I spit on wageslavery

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, SupportlocalRapists and Nazi Germany
Another masterpiece and a based thread. The sooner the world gets rid of this disgusting man-hating movement the better it would be for the mankind. Sadly it ain't for tomorrow as the majority of men are a bunch of simps ready to lick the toilet seat where a plain-looking becky sat on instead of standing up with their fellow men against this dystopian system put in place with the help of the jews

• Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Nazi Germany
Bro not every woman works in HR and marketing. They also do cleaning clerks cashiers and other shitty Jobs. Males also can do meme jobs

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and marigold
4368487 IMG 4981

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, SupportlocalRapists and the BULL
The 9-to-5 soul-sucking machine was engineered to break the backs of men while femoids benefit from cushy HR jobs and useless "equality" policies. Feminism isn’t just a movement—it's the disease at the core of the wage slave system. Men are being forced to labor in a meaningless capitalist system, all while women are laughing in their glass towers built on the blood and sweat of male labor.

Capitalism, the New Slavery:
Capitalism is no longer just an economic system. It’s a prison, designed to turn men into soulless wage slaves. You think you’re climbing the corporate ladder? :lul: You’re being used like a disposable cog, while femoids get promoted for "diversity and inclusion" quotas. And let's not forget about how this entire system is built to break the male spirit, ensuring that men remain docile, submissive, and utterly dependent on their pathetic paychecks. You’re not a man; you’re a corporate cuck.

The Feminist Mastermind:
Feminism plays the ultimate puppet master, controlling the flow of capitalism while pretending to care about "equality." You ever notice how women flock to HR, marketing, and other non-essential, useless fields, siphoning money while contributing nothing? This is femoid engineering at its finest. Feminists have embedded themselves into corporate structures to sap male energy, while men break their backs for breadcrumbs. Meanwhile, these parasites collect alimony, child support, and laugh their way to the bank.

Men, the Eternal Victims:
Look around you. Who’s working the dangerous, dirty jobs? Who’s slaving away at construction sites, on battlefields, in mines? It’s men. And who benefits? Feminists and their hypergamous puppet masters. The system is rigged. Your only reward for slaving away is an early death, while some blue-haired femoid gets your pension and spends it on avocado toast.
TL;DR For LowIqFags:
Feminism enslaves men in soul-crushing 9-to-5 wage slavery while women leech off the system and mock your misery.
Girl took ur promotion huh buddy?
U remind me of the nigga with the squidward avi

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Nazi Germany, the BULL and 1 other person
Girl took ur promotion huh buddy?
The reality is beyond your petty office politics. Feminism's tentacles are intertwined with corporate wage slavery, ensuring women get preferential treatment even when they don't deserve it. You think this is just about a "promotion"?
Bro not every woman works in HR and marketing. They also do cleaning clerks cashiers and other shitty Jobs. Males also can do meme jobs
Bro not every woman works in HR and marketing..."
And yet, you missed the point entirely. It's not about specific jobs. The whole framework is designed to funnel women into cushy, low-stress jobs that barely contribute, while men get tossed into the grinder. Sure, there are female cashiers and cleaners, but who dominates the high-salary, low-effort sectors? Who benefits from systems engineered by weak men to elevate mediocre women?

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists
The reality is beyond your petty office politics. Feminism's tentacles are intertwined with corporate wage slavery, ensuring women get preferential treatment even when they don't deserve it. You think this is just about a "promotion"?

Bro not every woman works in HR and marketing..."
And yet, you missed the point entirely. It's not about specific jobs. The whole framework is designed to funnel women into cushy, low-stress jobs that barely contribute, while men get tossed into the grinder. Sure, there are female cashiers and cleaners, but who dominates the high-salary, low-effort sectors? Who benefits from systems engineered by weak men to elevate mediocre women?
Even men get those meme jobs

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Dr. Mighty H Saar. The Bull
You should read all those before questioning & I made all those to explain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists
@iloveboobs @alurmo @ConfusedBolivian @Enfant terrible @Jason Voorhees @try2beme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, alurmo and iloveboobs
@thecel @TechnoBoss @Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Autismcel
Jfl if you think my attention span is long enough to read that

• JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Nazi Germany and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, The Homelander and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Nazi Germany and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and The Homelander
It's all about getting a nice work from home job where you dont have to do shit so you can work on side hustles/businesses

My life has literally never been easier with my new job jfl. I can go whole days without receiving a single message on Teams. 0 meetins too lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
My life has literally never been easier with my new job jfl.
Your "easier" life is just a slower path to irrelevance.
It's all about getting a nice work from home job where you dont have to do shit so you can work on side hustles/businesses

My life has literally never been easier with my new job jfl. I can go whole days without receiving a single message on Teams. 0 meetins too lmao
While Being Farmed for Profits.

Last edited: