@Blackpill Scholar

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@Blackpill Scholar Bro your older posts on lookism is funny as fuck ded serious you and undisputed should do another the actual battles are legendary ded serious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
ded srs?

Attachments

• 1568722893983.png
    1568722893983.png
    740 bytes · Views: 2
We talked shit many times, you just have to search for it. I'm assuming you're referring to my old thread.

He honestly became boring to talk to since I've heard everything he says by now. It's the result of him not knowing anything about me. He lacks material. Meanwhile, I even disclosed his high school in this thread. He could be doxxed in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
We talked shit many times, you just have to search for it. I'm assuming you're referring to my old thread.

He honestly became boring to talk to since I've heard everything he says by now. It's the result of him not knowing anything about me. He lacks material. Meanwhile, I even disclosed his high school in this thread. He could be doxxed in the future.

Ahh right i wish the prime lookism was still up massive respect tbh those threads were legendary

Holy fuck it’s the real Blackpill scholar!!!!! What do you think of this subhuman forum compared to lookism?

Holy fuck it’s the real Blackpill scholar!!!!! What do you think of this subhuman forum compared to lookism?
A lot of meme circlejerking. People need to talk shit more to make it interesting. There are many verbal moggers on Lookism. There are none I can think of in here.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan