blackpill show to watch

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
so, one of the most blackpills show ive ever seen
its that 70 shows

i know, some of you would say its just a simple sitcom. how can that shit be blackpill?

well, im gonna give you a review of some of the characters and some blackpill you will find.

lets start with kelso the most blackpilled character

hes the most good looking guy in the show.
hes the most funny too
hes the slayer of the show but dude is dumb as a rock and it doesnt stop him from getting a ton of girls (looks are everything) (low inhibition)
in a lot of episodes you will see him saying that looks are everything to get girls

eric the main character

eric is a nerdy guy who get lucky with one of the hottest girl in the city (who casually is his neighbor) (just be first theory) to describe it im gonna let face and lms to introduce it to you

face and lms video here
theres an episode of eric and his live without donna. in that episode it shows you that he would be a virgin and he would do nerdy stuff (like chess and be a super fan of star wars) also in that episode he will show like the only way to lost his virginity with a landwhale. (@Lorsss does it sound familiar to you?)

Jackie

shes the second most blackpill character from the series and kelso's GF
shes a prime jb/stacy (funny fact about her is that in the auditions she lied about his age saying that she was 18 when actually she was 14, so you gonna see his best years in the show)
Jackie is popular at school and a cheerleader. she often talk about how big of a bitch cheerleaders are saying the they only focus on dating the hottest or richest guys in the school. ( LMS theory)
she will usually suggest to donna to break up with eric because in his eyes eric is not hot enough. (being average is a death sentence theory)
she is rich and treat everyone like shit specially ethnics and some subhumans who tried to approach her ( but this happen only in first season and part of second season)
fez

hes one of the few ethnics in the show.
in this case we can see how hard it is for ethnics to slay in usa. he wold get laid in his country but hes an incel in a white country (@Short Ugly and Brown do you feel identify?)
he usually try to make everything to get sex. get dates with weird girls or landwhales.
another blackpill is when a new ethnic is introduce it to the show but this one have a clearer skin and more western features than fez.

watch from minute 3.00 to 5.00
in contrast his best friend kelso have no problem to slay.

mogged to the favelas and back.

kitty

shes eric's mom. in the series you gonna see a lot of comparisons between eric and kelso. in one of those comparisons kelso gets a model job while his son is working woth his dad in a random company. then she said to his at-t-t-t least youre smater than him.
theres some episodes where she bluepills eric so hard.

red

he is eric's dad and imo the second most funny guy in the show.
theres no blackpill stuff about him i can tell and the same goes for the other characters i didnt mention (hyde and donna)

in conclusion, the first 3 seasons are the best from this show. shit kind goes down every season till we reach season 8 (fucking unwatchable) but in my opinion first 5 season are worth it.
something i can tell you about this series is that i saw before and after i get blackpilled. something i can tell you about this is in both cases my favorite character was kelso (maybe i suffer the halo effect) also,i remember when i see some blackpills from the show i tend to bluepill me myself and say is just a series but once i see this series again after getting blackpilled holy shit, there were too many blackpills that i ignored as a former normie.

so, guys if you have another blackpill series that recommend to watch write it in the comments.

Attachments

• 1583512323927.png
    1583512323927.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5048
Im not watching disney chanel
Im already past that age

Archer is pretty blackpilled