Blackpill strikes again

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
So, I love watching 90 Day Fiance on TLC. Its my favorite reality show and I absolutely love it. I've been watching it for 5 years.

I remembered there was this couple back in 2019 (I think). It consisted of a Spanish chubby arguably ltn fag and an absolute fucking fogger. Like seriously, I fing the foid so attractive.

Here's them:

90 day fiance couples pack on pda evelyn david 1

I checked her ig to see how she was doing and if they were still together and here's what I find

Screenshot 20240603 194053 Instagram
Screenshot 20240603 194115 Instagram

They divorced and she's now with arguably a chad.

Ngl this has to be one of the best couples I've ever seen

Even if you manage to wife a foid up, chad is always there to snatch her away from you :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
do you know why they broke up

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
who actually watches that dogshit sober

• WTF
do you know why they broke up
The article just said they broke up but I think I know the reason. That nigga was annoying af, a literal man child. I remember they used to fight a lot during the show

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
The article just said they broke up but I think I know the reason. That nigga was annoying af, a literal man child. I remember they used to fight a lot during the show
yeah ngl its the trucel's fault for that then. i don't think she was in the wrong for anything in this situation. If the trucel did absolutely nothing to deserve it, then i'd be alot more sympathetic but as you said all he did was stir problems.

• +1
yeah ngl its the trucel's fault for that then. i don't think she was in the wrong for anything in this situation. If the trucel did absolutely nothing to deserve it, then i'd be alot more sympathetic but as you said all he did was stir problems.
The thread was a rep farm. She didn't leave him for chad actually. She's a really nice and religious girl who kept herself virgin until their marriage. I remember her always making comprises cuz of that nigga's autism

The thread was a rep farm. She didn't leave him for chad actually. She's a really nice and religious girl who kept herself virgin until their marriage. I remember her always making comprises cuz of that nigga's autism
wow that guy missed out on a dime. rip to his future kid's genes

• +1
Brutal

• So Sad
honestly why she participated to that show

• Hmm...
i dont see the blackpill part because that nigga still hit that pussy, shes part of his collection, and that chad is enjoying his sloppy seconds taking her on faggy dates, whilst the nigga gets to play vidya in the dark all night like a true mogger

• JFL
So, I love watching 90 Day Fiance on TLC. Its my favorite reality show and I absolutely love it. I've been watching it for 5 years.

I remembered there was this couple back in 2019 (I think). It consisted of a Spanish chubby arguably ltn fag and an absolute fucking fogger. Like seriously, I fing the foid so attractive.

Here's them:

View attachment 2961840

I checked her ig to see how she was doing and if they were still together and here's what I find

View attachment 2961841View attachment 2961842

They divorced and she's now with arguably a chad.

Ngl this has to be one of the best couples I've ever seen

Even if you manage to wife a foid up, chad is always there to snatch her away from you :feelscry:
She's beautiful ❤️

• +1
What did you think? Of course she doesnt settle for a sub chadlite

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back