[Blackpill Tales] Did my friend get blackpilled?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Story time: There is this friend of mine that I know from college who used to like this super hot Stacey in his school. Since he was good in acads, he was popular in his school and they knew each other. She was his oneitits no doubt. Most guys at that age are not blackpilled at least not where I live.

Then he came to this college where we became friends (Stacey studied somewhere else). He was mad about her. He may be used to think that with his intelligence, geek status and betabuxxing powers he will be able to get this girl. The girl also used to give him attention but he was a mere beta orbiter from what I saw. But things obviously didn't work out.

My friend was nowhere close to the girl. She was milk skinned and my friend has skin like coal tar, probably his biggest falo. He has otherwise decent features but in my country colouring is super important. Ultimately he asked her out / told her about his feelings. Obviously she didn't reciprocate. I tried to stalk her and saw her pics with this legit chad in which she looked super happy.

I guess this fucked up my friend. It completely demotivated him. His grades plummeted. He started smoking weed all the time. He got backlogs one after the other. And he is still in college today while I have already worked in the industry for close to three years now. Although he never mentioned to us and people in our friend circle don't know why he is so depressed/demotivated, I feel it was because he got blackpilled. He realized that it's all about looks and his personality or Intelligence doesn't have much value. That realization hit him hard and he lost all the drive.

Do you think he got blackpilled?

Story time: There is this friend of mine that I know from college who used to like this super hot Stacey in his school. Since he was good in acads, he was popular in his school and they knew each other. She was his oneitits no doubt. Most guys at that age are not blackpilled at least not where I live.

Then he came to this college where we became friends (Stacey studied somewhere else). He was mad about her. He may be used to think that with his intelligence, geek status and betabuxxing powers he will be able to get this girl. The girl also used to give him attention but he was a mere beta orbiter from what I saw. But things obviously didn't work out.

My friend was nowhere close to the girl. She was milk skinned and my friend has skin like coal tar, probably his biggest falo. He has otherwise decent features but in my country colouring is super important. Ultimately he asked her out / told her about his feelings. Obviously she didn't reciprocate. I tried to stalk her and saw her pics with this legit chad in which she looked super happy.

I guess this fucked up my friend. It completely demotivated him. His grades plummeted. He started smoking weed all the time. He got backlogs one after the other. And he is still in college today while I have already worked in the industry for close to three years now. Although he never mentioned to us and people in our friend circle don't know why he is so depressed/demotivated, I feel it was because he got blackpilled. He realized that it's all about looks and his personality or Intelligence doesn't have much value. That realization hit him hard and he lost all the drive.

Do you think he get blackpilled?

Blackpilled in the sense that he literally got lucky and found out about knowledge and forums such as this one or the Redpill ?

Never let a female dictate the outcomes of your life. Move on to the next one, regardless of how embarrassing it may be or you may feel.

Blackpilled in the sense that he literally got lucky and found out about knowledge and forums such as this one or the Redpill ?
Nah, blackpilled just by the idea. He might have found forums, I am not sure. But I feel he realized that his looks would never let him be with his oneitis which crushed him. Ultimately he realized that it's all about looks.

Never let a female dictate the outcomes of your life. Move on to the next one, regardless of how embarrassing it may be or you may feel.
True, but some people can't understand this.

Nah, blackpilled just by the idea. He might have found forums, I am not sure. But I feel he realized that his looks would never let him be with his oneitis which crushed him. Ultimately he realized that it's all about looks.

Extremely likely to have happened.

Young people like us nowadays are becoming increasingly more aware on the importance of looks, thanks to the media and social platforms such as Tinder that exposes the true hypergamous nature of women, not only all the OPTIONS they have, but also WHICH specific options they opt for in reality...

This is the exact reason as to why i do not want to get married, even if i may want to reproduce in the future.
To hell with betabuxxing and getting shat on by our society that fosters and protects hypergamy and the modern court system

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
reply to this comment if u want me to read this story

he got annahilated by the black pill. It's over for him

• +1
That may be true in a sense, but when I had the final straw of getting rejected in HS I became redpilled and eventually found lookism forums

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
That may be true in a sense, but when I had the final straw of getting rejected in HS I became redpilled and eventually found lookism forums
How many times have you been rejected tbh?

How many times have you been rejected tbh?
Before lookmaxin I was legit tard. It's hard to describe, not outright rejection but still rejection. I might make a video on it

Before lookmaxin I was legit tard. It's hard to describe, not outright rejection but still rejection. I might make a video on it
Noice. Make it ngl

it seems to be factors which lead up to. a person just doesn’t find out they are ugly one day. tbh i don’t think the black pill is worth anything because you choose to give up life

Then you'll have the tards saying DUR HUR SO SELF CENTERED AND NARCISSISTIC
You can try to make it not appear those things and people will be fine.

it seems to be factors which lead up to. a person just doesn’t find out they are ugly one day. tbh i don’t think the black pill is worth anything because you choose to give up life
People don't realise how important looks are. Also most people overrate themselves. Blackpill isn't about giving up. It is about accepting/understanding the truth and using that info to improve your life ngl ngl

You can try to make it not appear those things and people will be fine.
Yeah man idk how to do that lmao. I'll try my best tho

Yes he did, pretty sad story tbh.

• +1