Blackpill Theory Thread

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I'll go first.

Single lineage theory is the belief that most (if not all) chads and stacies come from a single hominid bloodline, potentially even from another subspecies. People who hold this belief overlap it frequently, with views on IQ, welfare and a general sense of superiority.

Cointoss theory is the idea that if you're a man, and you're mtn, you would've been a mtb as a woman too. This is due to the belief that most facial features are considered attractive from an androgynous POV.

CWF (Chads With Failo) theory states that chads who have one decisive failo, are hit harder than lower-class men with the same failo. This, due to the fact that expectations for chads are higher. The bigger they are the harder they fall, so to speak.

I'd like to hear some of your theories/headcanon too, let me know.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
Boyslop

Just be first theory , being the first guy in a woman’s life , not really mentioned enough:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PlayersGetPlayed
I'll go first.

Single lineage theory is the belief that most (if not all) chads and stacies come from a single hominid bloodline, potentially even from another subspecies. People who hold this belief overlap it frequently, with views on IQ, welfare and a general sense of superiority.

Cointoss theory is the idea that if you're a man, and you're mtn, you would've been a mtb as a woman too. This is due to the belief that most facial features are considered attractive from an androgynous POV.

CWF (Chads With Failo) theory states that chads who have one decisive failo, are hit harder than lower-class men with the same failo. This, due to the fact that expectations for chads are higher. The bigger they are the harder they fall, so to speak.

I'd like to hear some of your theories/headcanon too, let me know.
i actually have an opposite theory, that chads with a single falio are more striking then a chad with none

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, greywind and PlayersGetPlayed
i actually have an opposite theory, that chads with a single falio are more striking then a chad with none
I can understand where you're coming from.

Single lineage theory is the belief that most (if not all) chads and stacies come from a single hominid bloodline, potentially even from another subspecies
do you think my oneiti comes from it too?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and PlayersGetPlayed
Just be first theory , being the first guy in a woman’s life , not really mentioned enough:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Not mentioned because it doesn’t matter, unless he is better looking, taller, or bigger than you.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
What if im a man with gyno? Would i have mommy milkers then?

• +1
Yeh bro a 5'6 Chad is definetly more striking and attractive than a 6'3 Chad with no failo

• JFL
Yeh bro a 5'6 Chad is definetly more striking and attractive than a 6'3 Chad with no failo
He's obviously talking about facial failos

• +1