BLACKPILL VILLAN identity EXPOSED bone-chilling

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Demands sexy women, and says if he has cute/sexy women it would be motivation for him to get a 9-5 job.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bomber517, Lookologist003 and PlayersGetPlayed
Demands sexy women, and says if he has cute/sexy women it would be motivation for him to get a 9-5 job.

BlackPillVillain
BlackPillVillain1 hour ago (edited)
My life is already a case study of failure. But my mom loves disrespecting me. She was watching a football game and was like "how come you didn't make it"? And "are you my son"? This type of stuff makes me want to KMS. And she said "I picked the wrong man to have a baby with" she doesnt care if it hurts me or not. And then wants me to go to church! Because "God Is Good" this is exactly why I didnt want to come over this damn place. She keeps poking at my manhood. What little i have left. I just watched a interview from producergrind with kbeazy. He made 150k selling beats online And he never had a job. And here IAM broke and a joke. I wont make it to 35 I got another year of this life left in me. My mom is disappointed in me. And I just feel like crap.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, PlayersGetPlayed and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Imagine having a son, watching him grow up into this, then instead of helping him get his life sorted out you ridicule him and treat him as if he's a disappointment. Sickening.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alurmo, Lookologist003, Clark69 and 1 other person
Imagine having a son, watching him grow up into this, then instead of helping him get his life sorted out you ridicule him and treat him as if he's a disappointment. Sickening.
Dude he lived with the grandmother till she passed away 9 months ago, he was a neet in hes room playign video games and smoking weed for 11 years, hes now 33 years old. Then the auntie took over paying the bills, a cousin he had and a older uncle lived with them. They started getting eviction notices and he only had 250 bucks and he used all of it on 500 dollar electric bill. The auntie got sick was in the hospital and demanded he leave the home because he wasnt helping with bills. So he had to move back in the with mother and she says he has to get hes id and get job. But for 4 months he kept saying he was gonna get hes id, he lsot hes social security card and birth certificate.

HEs mother tried to see if he could live with other family and the cousins told him no, that hes a grown man with no job or money and doesnt pay bills. So this guy made a video calling hes auntie a evil bitch for kicking him out, and hes cousins a bunch of bitch asses for not letting him move in with them, or helping to learn to drive. Bro hes 33 years old its on him to fix hes life, but he says those who work 9-5 jobs are slaves and he doesnt want to work, but he says he will be forced to get a 9-5. The mother.grand-mother enabled hes behavior for years.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Lookologist003, Clark69 and 1 other person
Dude he lived with the grandmother till she passed away 9 months ago, he was a neet in hes room playign video games and smoking weed for 11 years, hes now 33 years old. Then the auntie took over paying the bills, a cousin he had and a older uncle lived with them. They started getting eviction notices and he only had 250 bucks and he used all of it on 500 dollar electric bill. The auntie got sick was in the hospital and demanded he leave the home because he wasnt helping with bills. So he had to move back in the with mother and she says he has to get hes id and get job. But for 4 months he kept saying he was gonna get hes id, he lsot hes social security card and birth certificate.

HEs mother tried to see if he could live with other family and the cousins told him no, that hes a grown man with no job or money and doesnt pay bills. So this guy made a video calling hes auntie a evil bitch for kicking him out, and hes cousins a bunch of bitch asses for not letting him move in with them, or helping to learn to drive. Bro hes 33 years old its on him to fix hes life, but he says those who work 9-5 jobs are slaves and he doesnt want to work, but he says he will be forced to get a 9-5. The mother.grand-mother enabled hes behavior for years.
Oh, I didn't know that. I hope that doesn't become me some day. Yeah then he kinda deserves it.

Oh, I didn't know that. I hope that doesn't become me some day. Yeah then he kinda deserves it.
Most of hes problems are self inflicted, its almost impossible to be a loser after 5-10 years of trying. I know from personal experience because when i left hightschool i wasnt sure what i wanted to do and bullshitted in community college for a few years. Then i went to trade school for electrical, then worked as a construction laborer for years then this summer for hired as a electrical helper for the city of new york.
So i know first hand i was like 19-21 not studying playing wow and runescape, bullshitting. Only thing is i never did drugs , but as some point you gota grow up.

Women don't want to fuck complete LOSERS, i thought about the future where i would be years later. Heck at 19 i came from class and i had a 75 on a english exam , and my mother was on the phone with my cousin who just, got into a college medical program. She looked at me and said i was a LOSER.

This guy is insane because he believes if he became a rich millionare rapper he would be able to fuck hot women. Complains yet the family has eviction notices and he posts videos with him in the room playing call of duty and smoking weed. These are the 60 something year old homeless men you see in the subways and streets angry at the world demanding people help them or give them things.
He doesn't look at mating as competiton among men for women, what women is gonna wanna fuck a 33 year old with NO MONEY OR JOB, that plays videos in a room all day and smokes weed. It would be one thing if you had your own place and did that, and had a job and some money. How are you gonna take the women out on dates or to places or even visit places in the city. You can't be ugly,broke and living with your parents and expect women to want to fuck you.

Blames hes family for hes situation and calls them stupid. This is what i call the homeless bum intellic, talks smart words and ideas, but is not smart enough to apply those same thoughts and ideas in the real world to improve their lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Lookologist003
Women don't want to fuck complete LOSERS
They do if they're good looking. Women's pussy takes over any "forward thinking" that they might be capable of. Lest you have forgotten, bones come first.

How are you gonna take the women out on dates or to places or even visit places in the city. You can't be ugly,broke and living with your parents and expect women to want to fuck you.
How are you going to beta bucks is what you're meaning, because if you don't have the bones, you've brought the bucks.

This is some redpill shit :redpill:

They do if they're good looking. Women's pussy takes over any "forward thinking" that they might be capable of. Lest you have forgotten, bones come first.

How are you going to beta bucks is what you're meaning, because if you don't have the bones, you've brought the bucks.

This is some redpill shit :redpill:
Thats why i said COMPLETE LOSER, aka they losing in all aspects, looks,money,status.

not so much beta bucks, but i mean doing simple things like going out for dinner, or pizza or even ordering chinese food/take out.
But yes if your attractive these things matter alot less. Some men are physically attractive go over to a womens house fucks her and she cooks him dinner and he leaves.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Bomber517