Blackpill youtuber admits he cant cope with the prison sex tape pill since it shatters his illusions of the blackpill

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill

If anyone still watches blackpill content due to maintaining the belief that looks are everything when it comes to getting sex from women it is rather over for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, RecessedChinCel, Ricky212 and 8 others
Or it just proves just be ethnic theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, billymidnight, Paul7 and 4 others
low inhib>looks

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Ricky212, thereallegend and 2 others
its been like a week do mfs not know its fake

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, bloomercel, horsefacin and 2 others
low inhib>looks
ltn, mtn low inhib > inhib htn

I know ugly niggas that are so low inhib literally menaces to society. Probably cuz they are so ugly they got nothing to lose. They ain't getting no hoes though but they might commit SA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, rand anon, Sprinkles and 1 other person
You can just tell by his style he isn't incel, meanwhile with the guys here you can tell they are incel despite so-called "HTN" face jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Manletmachine and nathan
Rehab room is retarded. You don’t need to be a model for girls to find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Ricky212, WeiWei and 6 others

If anyone still watches blackpill content due to maintaining the belief that looks are everything when it comes to getting sex from women it is rather over for you

cope he was mtn,

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan

1. the hoe frauded
2. guy is mtn
3. he has appeal maxxed
4. getting a girl is much easier when you're forced to meet her everyday (it's her job)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, thereallegend and bululu_87
Women love criminals.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, bloomercel, thereallegend and 3 others
:aheago:
Means my dalit 11.2 incher have chance ?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I cba to watch it can someone to did tell me the jist of what rehab said

thugmaxxing is law

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, bloomercel and nathan
ltn, mtn low inhib > inhib htn

I know ugly niggas that are so low inhib literally menaces to society. Probably cuz they are so ugly they got nothing to lose. They ain't getting no hoes though but they might commit SA.

they’ll get pussy in prison when they finally decide to go postal

Why do you even spend time watching this shit

• +1
Reactions: infini
Meanwhile, I'm starting to think PSL God Mindset sits in his basement all day after he's shilling the Sv3rige diet which is a cope in itself that even he doesn't live by compensating it with oats and so forth.

She's sorta looksmatched with him. She's nothing special. Nobody since this extravaganza has come to the terms that she too looks like shit. Half-caste subpar british slag tier, bad even for slag standards but it's the official uniform that makes her above it than others.

Another armed forces ally I had we spoke about that video and he tells me it's water this stuff happens all the time.

its been like a week do mfs not know its fake

sex is just cope for being mtn
Holy shit that is too good to be true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
just be sub8 in 2024 bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

just lol at ever leaving the basement except to clean your piss bottles as a sub 8, sub 6'5, sub 8 inches, sub trustfund man what a meme

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Manletmachine
sex is just cope for being mtn

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Rehab room is retarded. You don’t need to be a model for girls to find you attractive.
Hqdefault

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234

look for all you low IQ-cels let me explain. Due to prison beining the playground of violent men these violent men procur status while in normal society they cant do this or only in hoods. This guy is prison status maxxed and was thus able to fuck stacy but this would never work in the outside world.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Timmy

Maybe proves big dick theory??

just be sub8 in 2024 bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

just lol at ever leaving the basement except to clean your piss bottles as a sub 8, sub 6'5, sub 8 inches, sub trustfund man what a meme
sub trustfund LMFAOOOOOOO

a lot of low IQ niggas in the replies. i quite like rehab room, his videos are water but entertaining nonetheless, but he did miss here.

dude a simple reddit search shows this shit was posted to her OF, and on it she’s fucking anything with at least 1 limb attached. people vastly overestimate the standards of swingers lol. it sounds like cope but they truly are an oddity within the BP. the guy wasn’t great looking but he definitely isn’t eye catchingly ugly like rehab claims.

That is literally a high MTN with that body and face

He has fucked up perception because he probably jerks it to PSL God edits everyday

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and horsefacin
My manager put me on probation in the department.

I know when I go back on Monday I’ll have extra extra bad boy halo.

Pussy wet af.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Genghis Khan is the ultimate sub 5 bad boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Manletmachine