Reactions: nzvids

• JFL
Reactions: lifeless

Attachments

• 4391920_WIN_20240917_02_46_11_Pro.jpg
    4391920_WIN_20240917_02_46_11_Pro.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
im willing to take the black pill i wanna ascend like james sapphire
stop stroking your shaft and you will ascend by 0.5 PSL after 30 days of retention. Take before and after pictures if you dont believe me

im willing to take the black pill i wanna ascend like james sapphire
I gotta teach you more shit looksmax.org isnt a secret society with all these secrets to looksmaxxing. all it is is taking test getting surgery or getting lean

I gotta teach you more shit looksmax.org isnt a secret society with all these secrets to looksmaxxing. all it is is taking test getting surgery or getting lean
yeah im new on this web but i been doing self improvement basically soft maxing but i wanna do what james did like i wanna look unreal you know what i mean

yeah im new on this web but i been doing self improvement basically soft maxing but i wanna do what james did like i wanna look unreal you know what i mean
james is like santa clause he didnt look like that he admitted to frauding so many times the only reason he left bp is because he fucked up his digital footprint

ohh okey i understand but ik his story he evan posted his story talking about it on his youtube

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
ohh okey i understand but ik his story he evan posted his story talking about it on his youtube
yeah he just larped about blaming the forum for everything he posted

Just edit your photos like all these gen Z plain Jane fake narcissists do. Face tune to look like a movie star 🌟. Or visit Dr Eppley in Indianapolis and ask for the "masculine male model" deluxe special. All you need is $100,000 or so.

• +1
Reactions: gaelexq