Blackpilled comment on AskReddit

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
What do you think? It's about male suicide.

"All women care about is looks. That's it. Stop denying this. Stop the virtue signaling. The statistics show it. Lonely men will go to therapy and they will still relapse because they will still be lonely. Most men who commit suicide, upwards of more than 80%, I think (?), are not in a relationship at the time of their death. It's how it is. This wasn't a problem 100 years ago when women had almost no rights and arranged marriages were common. Now that they do, this is what happens. It is what it is.

If there's one thing that can stop a suicide, it's a loving girlfriend. Unfortunately some men are not able to have this privilege.

All this talk of "I got bullied for wearing a pink shirt! Men suck and are too macho!" is all bullshit. If you were attractive you wouldn't be bullied. If you had the face of Leonardo DiCaprio, you could wear whatever you want. Simply put. This doesn't apply to women because all women are considered attractive and unthreatening.

When women commit suicide, they are never at fault. We want to cherish them and make sure they live their best life. We feel BAD. When men are feeling down and depressed, it is a drag. We tell THEM to man up. We tell them it's THEIR fault their life is shit, and only THEY can bring it back up. Imagine telling a women who can't get a boyfriend, or is sad after a breakup to "man up"? The truth is, you have very little impact on what happens to you in life and how far you go. Maybe you might make it lucky in the $$$ department, regardless of your looks, but you will still feel unhappy and unfullfilled because you are ugly and society hates you.

Things will never be easy. (unless you're attractive)"

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Vitruvian, dogtown and 7 others
It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, dogtown, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Yeah pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and The Dude Abides
I bet it has a lot of downdoodles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and The Dude Abides
link? yes I agree

isn't female suicide rate higher than males?

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Based soycuck

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
What smacks of bullshit the most to me is, no one blames women for the pressures men face. As if it were only men who held other men to standards of masculinity. Men don't give a fuck. It's women who do. Women who tell men what to be. The only reason men do anything today is to get women to like us.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
isn't female suicide rate higher than males?
attempts If I remember right, is higher for women but male suicide (actually dying) is higher

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Redrighthand
Society has gone to absolute hell, man. Society doesn’t take male issues seriously. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
What do you think? It's about male suicide.

"All women care about is looks. That's it. Stop denying this. Stop the virtue signaling. The statistics show it. Lonely men will go to therapy and they will still relapse because they will still be lonely. Most men who commit suicide, upwards of more than 80%, I think (?), are not in a relationship at the time of their death. It's how it is. This wasn't a problem 100 years ago when women had almost no rights and arranged marriages were common. Now that they do, this is what happens. It is what it is.

If there's one thing that can stop a suicide, it's a loving girlfriend. Unfortunately some men are not able to have this privilege.

All this talk of "I got bullied for wearing a pink shirt! Men suck and are too macho!" is all bullshit. If you were attractive you wouldn't be bullied. If you had the face of Leonardo DiCaprio, you could wear whatever you want. Simply put. This doesn't apply to women because all women are considered attractive and unthreatening.

When women commit suicide, they are never at fault. We want to cherish them and make sure they live their best life. We feel BAD. When men are feeling down and depressed, it is a drag. We tell THEM to man up. We tell them it's THEIR fault their life is shit, and only THEY can bring it back up. Imagine telling a women who can't get a boyfriend, or is sad after a breakup to "man up"? The truth is, you have very little impact on what happens to you in life and how far you go. Maybe you might make it lucky in the $$$ department, regardless of your looks, but you will still feel unhappy and unfullfilled because you are ugly and society hates you.

Things will never be easy. (unless you're attractive)"
Fully aware and legit

Ascend or rope

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
OP is a faggot

One option needs to be negative

XD