Blackpilled high-t billionaire interview - mustwatch

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken

Just gonna live you with that,
guy openly talks about sex,girls and money

not some low-t bullshit like: "change the world, cough new worlds order cough" moron

what is the most important thing in life?
sex.
+ freedom that comes from money

Just gonna live you with that,
guy openly talks about sex,girls and money

not some low-t bullshit like: "change the world, cough new worlds order cough" moron

He's nowhere close to a billionaire and is ugly as fuck.

I'll bring you back into the real world and show you a real billionaire who is more NT and better looking than that weirdo and, most importantly of all *is* a multi-billionaire and not just recklessly spending $500k-$2m of his Dad's $300-400m net worth (his Dad isn't a billionaire either).

Gustav Magnar Witzoe: Age 27. Net worth $2.3B.

Biggest trait: Transparent, secure, actually is a multi-billionaire, doesn't need to try and attract any attention because he has to mostly push it away. Unlike Misner who begs for dopamine on his professionally shot music videos.

Bet you never heard of GMW before. And that's the point. I can't find Bobby Misner, or even his dad's name anywhere near him on the billionaires list. Because none of the Misners are even close to being billionaires.

I'll bring you back into the real world and show you a real billionaire who is more NT and better looking than that weirdo and, most importantly of all *is* a multi-billionaire and not just recklessly spending $500k-$2m of his Dad's $300-400m net worth (his Dad isn't a billionaire either).

Biggest trait: Transparent, secure, actually is a multi-billionaire, doesn't need to try and attract any attention because he has to mostly push it away. Unlike Misner who begs for dopamine on his professionally shot music videos.

Bet you never heard of GMW before. And that's the point. I can't find Bobby Misner, or even his dad's name anywhere near him on the billionaires list. Because none of the Misners are even close to being billionaires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

View attachment 365808

racked me and bobby

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back