Blackpilled moments in my life (part 1)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I changed schools due to some problems. I'll spare you the details because there's a lot of stuff to sort through, but to recap, I had a few old friends that I didn't really like, but their mom and my mom were still friends. At the time, I was around 13. It's been more than a year since I last saw them, and my old friend texted me on snap out of the blue to ask how I was doing. I said something like, "You know good, wbu?" When he told his mom that we were talking on Snap, the moms, for some reason, decided that it was a sign that we should all go to Six Flags JFL, so they made travel arrangements and reserved a hotel close to Six Flags. We all drove to Six Flags a couple days later, me and both of my old classmates, so we got to Six Flags and literally at the entrance. My friend started getting attention from girls saying hey to him, and shit, he was around 5'9 at 13, so he was tall for his age. I was 5'8-5'9 at 13, so we were both pretty tall, but he was super lean with a six pack and was like MTN-HTN and the best running back on the football team. I was like LTN to subhuman, and my other friend was the quarterback for the football team. He looked super Italian and had a mole on his chin, so girls really weren't giving him much attention either, but I was just about to go on the Superman ride when a girl went up to my friend and said, "Are you single?" while laughing, and he was like, "yeah" and she's said, "Can I have your snap?" This went on constantly for him, girl after girl. Then we were waiting on a ride, and a group of girls came up to us and started talking to us. One asked for his snap, and he said, "What about my friend here?" and they said, "I'm good; we have to go." My heart literally sank to the ground in embarrassment. I was literally invisible to foids. It felt like that day I was standing right there, but it felt like I had an invisible cloak on or something.

BRUTAL DICK PILL MOMENT:

After leaving the park, we went to the hotel. We had a room to ourselves, and our parents had the room next to us. I don't fully remember what we were talking about, but somehow it led to comparing dick sizes, but we didn't actually show our dicks though. My friend took out his phone and showed where his dick size compared to his phone; it was a bit bigger than his phone, and my friend and pointed even higher on his phone. I took out my phone, which was not the pro max version, just the pro version, and I simply said it was slightly smaller than my phone. They started laughing at me, and I just wished the ground would swallow me up. I was so embarrassed, and to make matters worse, I had to share a bed with one of them because there were only two queen beds and three of us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, ryuken, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
bmp

• +1
Reactions: nathan
BRUTAL DICK PILL MOMENT:

After leaving the park, we went to the hotel. We had a room to ourselves, and our parents had the room next to us. I don't fully remember what we were talking about, but somehow it led to comparing dick sizes, but we didn't actually show our dicks though. My friend took out his phone and showed where his dick size compared to his phone; it was a bit bigger than his phone, and my friend and pointed even higher on his phone. I took out my phone, which was not the pro max version, just the pro version, and I simply said it was slightly smaller than my phone. They started laughing at me, and I just wished the ground would swallow me up. I was so embarrassed, and to make matters worse, I had to share a bed with one of them because there were only two queen beds and three of us.
The gayest shit I've read all day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, pickemsaurus, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
The gayest shit I've read all day.
i didn't even realize it sounded gay until I read it again lol :forcedsmile:
Canadian Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A99, Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
Screenshot 20240701 115457

Its over bhai just rope:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I am now glad I never had a proper social life

Holy brutal

• +1
most of my friends were either short or ltn so I never had to deal with that

• +1
This happens whenever I go clubbing with my cl friend

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50gandycel, Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Damn... just get and uglier friend tbh
I just try to go out with mtn - htn looking guys now. That way you don’t get mogged but also aren’t statusminned from being in a ltn group.

• +1
I just try to go out with mtn - htn looking guys now. That way you don’t get mogged but also aren’t statusminned from being in a ltn group.
yeah true

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
I changed schools due to some problems. I'll spare you the details because there's a lot of stuff to sort through, but to recap, I had a few old friends that I didn't really like, but their mom and my mom were still friends. At the time, I was around 13. It's been more than a year since I last saw them, and my old friend texted me on snap out of the blue to ask how I was doing. I said something like, "You know good, wbu?" When he told his mom that we were talking on Snap, the moms, for some reason, decided that it was a sign that we should all go to Six Flags JFL, so they made travel arrangements and reserved a hotel close to Six Flags. We all drove to Six Flags a couple days later, me and both of my old classmates, so we got to Six Flags and literally at the entrance. My friend started getting attention from girls saying hey to him, and shit, he was around 5'9 at 13, so he was tall for his age. I was 5'8-5'9 at 13, so we were both pretty tall, but he was super lean with a six pack and was like MTN-HTN and the best running back on the football team. I was like LTN to subhuman, and my other friend was the quarterback for the football team. He looked super Italian and had a mole on his chin, so girls really weren't giving him much attention either, but I was just about to go on the Superman ride when a girl went up to my friend and said, "Are you single?" while laughing, and he was like, "yeah" and she's said, "Can I have your snap?" This went on constantly for him, girl after girl. Then we were waiting on a ride, and a group of girls came up to us and started talking to us. One asked for his snap, and he said, "What about my friend here?" and they said, "I'm good; we have to go." My heart literally sank to the ground in embarrassment. I was literally invisible to foids. It felt like that day I was standing right there, but it felt like I had an invisible cloak on or something.

BRUTAL DICK PILL MOMENT:

why didnt you just lie retard

• +1
Reactions: A99
Yes that’s why you’re on an incel forum cause of your impressive genes 👍
There’s alot of dudes here who are genuinely gl (no gay shi) yeah they might not rot here but they still are here with more posts than me

Btw are you still friends with that guy it just be hard be friends with someone that life mogs
He still life mogs me, but he has an ugly girlfriend and descended so hard it's not even funny. He capped at 6'0 and I'm 6'2 and still growing. I'm running a cycle right now as well, and my dad agreed to pay for my surgery. It could be worse, bro.

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel and Jamaldickjavontus
He still life mogs me, but he has an ugly girlfriend and descended so hard it's not even funny. He capped at 6'0 and I'm 6'2 and still growing. I'm running a cycle right now as well, and my dad agreed to pay for my surgery. It could be worse, bro.
People who are usually gl at a younger age usually descend a lot because they prob didn’t work hard to improve their looks and they didn’t need to do anything to gain people’s respect and they most likely think blue pilled

• +1
no why didnt u just lie in front of ur friends ab ur dick size so u wouldnt be humiliated in front of them
I didn’t fully realize they had a pro max so I just pointed slightly down on my phone then I realized and they laughed

• JFL
Reactions: jessepinkman
no why didnt u just lie in front of ur friends ab ur dick size so u wouldnt be humiliated in front of them
Nothing really changes when people think your dick is big some girls would want to see it but it only helps when in a situation where a girl can see it and then they’d prob tell their friends

• +1
Roiding? That’s hella risky also what surgery are you getting for

why is your life so bad bro
I literally think I must’ve committed like mass genocide in my past life to deserve this shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Bro you’re young, your dick isn’t full grown

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and CoreSchizo
Bro you’re young, your dick isn’t full grown
it’s over it’s simple as that I ordered test gel from BGpharma to hopefully gain a couple inches.

• Love it
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
BRUTAL DICK PILL MOMENT:
Me n my friends where at a sleepover and we decided to attack one of our other friends when he wasent expecting it.
Next thing you know we had our phones out taking pics of this dudes CUTE LITTLE MICROPENIS and posting it;
he got therapy, moved schools, and still dont know what happened 2 him to this day.
B r o o t a l

• So Sad
it’s over it’s simple as that I ordered test gel from BGpharma to hopefully gain a couple inches.
Well depends how big your dick is now and how far you’re into puberty. Dude, as long as ur 5.3+ it WILL NOT EFFECT YOU. If you dm me I’ll explain why in detail

• +1
Me n my friends where at a sleepover and we decided to attack one of our other friends when he wasent expecting it.
Next thing you know we had our phones out taking pics of this dudes CUTE LITTLE MICROPENIS and posting it;
he got therapy, moved schools, and still dont know what happened 2 him to this day.
B r o o t a l
I literally haven’t even told like 5% of my story yet people would rope just hearing it tbh

• So Sad
Well depends how big your dick is now and how far you’re into puberty. Dude, as long as ur 5.3+ it WILL NOT EFFECT YOU. If you dm me I’ll explain why in detail
I’m 6 inches rn I’m a late bloomer tbh cause my dick was super small up until a year ago or so

• Love it
I’m 6 inches rn I’m a late bloomer tbh cause my dick was super small up until a year ago or so
So wtf are u talking about then, not over at all if you’re 6 who gives af. I would spend your time maxing something else

So wtf are u talking about then, not over at all if you’re 6 who gives af. I would spend your time maxing something else
Has to be 7+ and Girthy to live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, ChadL1te and CoreSchizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back