Blackpilled my LTN friend while drunk

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Poor fucking guy I literally traumatized him.

When I was talking about how women don’t fall in love like he believes they do and that how you look is everything he said “Pseudo tel me you are joking because I wanna beat u up rn”.

I told him that unfortunately that was not a joke and that it’s over for everyone if not genetically blessed.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, Allornothing, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
He will thank u later mah nigguh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
He will thank u later mah nigguh
I don’t regret doing it, but I know he’s a little bit too much of a pussy to take it…he might rope too.

But I can make him ascend to a strong MTN, which I won’t do because why increasing the competition?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
most men can't handle the blackpill that's why i'd never blackpill anyone IRL

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, fuxkdakikez, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
post bp daddy needs to cum

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
most men can't handle the blackpill that's why i'd never blackpill anyone IRL
I didn’t do it on purpose, I’m seeing this girl rn and she has some toxic exes that stalk her. Yesterday I asked her why she lets them manipulate her so much and why doesn’t she block them all and you know what she said…? “but…what if I like it..?teehee” “i’m a bit of a masochist my self”

It destroyed me tbh, she seemed so innocent but she’s so evil in the inside. She loves cucking those losers with me and she loves having them stalk her and telling her they’ll kill themselves if she doesn’t text them lmao.

Idk what to think of it, @Allornothing heres an update after yesterday if you care to read it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and TechnoBoss
But I can make him ascend to a strong MTN, which I won’t do because why increasing the competition?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Ricky212, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I didn’t do it on purpose, I’m seeing this girl rn and she has some toxic exes that stalk her. Yesterday I asked her why she lets them manipulate her so much and why doesn’t she block them all and you know what she said…? “but…what if I like it..?teehee” “i’m a bit of a masochist my self”

It destroyed me tbh, she seemed so innocent but she’s so evil in the inside. She loves cucking those losers with me and she loves having them stalk her and telling her they’ll kill themselves if she doesn’t text them lmao.

Idk what to think of it, @Allornothing heres an update after yesterday if you care to read it.

Brooootal. Internet convincing women they like the bullshit that goes on in modern day under 25 relationships. So fucking over.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Brooootal. Internet convincing women they like the bullshit that goes on in modern day under 25 relationships. So fucking over.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
It’s brutal as fuck, I wanna LTR this dumb bitch since she’s virgin (in my opinion) but that made me so fucking angry when she said it.

I’m just gonna love her and she’ll get tired of me and leave when she’s done squeezing out every last drop of attention and validation I can give her.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bruh he didn’t mean that it’s a brutal realisation, he was angry because you were talking like a blackpilled “incel”. He thinks you’re nuts basically. Not good.

Also women do fall in love with guys they aren’t attracted to, just not as strongly, so you’re wrong about that.
She loves cucking those losers with me and she loves having them stalk her and telling her they’ll kill themselves if she doesn’t text them lmao.
Seems like that’s you talking. She said she’s a masochist, not a sadist, which probably implies she actually likes the attention they give her and she doesn’t want to admit it. That or she’s actually an insane masochist which is unlikely. Basically you’re getting cucked a bit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and PseudoMaxxer
Bruh he didn’t mean that it’s a brutal realisation, he was angry because you were talking like a blackpilled “incel”. He thinks you’re nuts basically. Not good.

Also women do fall in love with guys they aren’t attracted to, just not as strongly, so you’re wrong about that.

Seems like that’s you talking. She said she’s a masochist, not a sadist, which probably implies she actually likes the attention they give her and she doesn’t want to admit it. That or she’s actually an insane masochist which is unlikely. Basically you’re getting cucked a bit.
Bro believes in love in 2024 JFL