Blackpilled my mom

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

She's more than eager for me to looksmax and will pay for my surgeries apparently

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nisse, PenileFacialSurgery, Baldingman1998 and 21 others
Your mom is a whore

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Patrick Baitman, sdmaster and 5 others
i fuckked ur sweet mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Chad69, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Imagine if ur mom decided to put u for adoption cause she realised ur absolute subhuman trash and then decides to fuck Chad to have Chad kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hector, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
I dickpilled your mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Hector, Patrick Baitman and 14 others
Well done. I am still thinking how will I convince my parents to buy me mk677 + cjc 1295 dac + huperzine A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, je3oe, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
Well done. I am still thinking how will I convince my parents to buy me mk677 + cjc 1295 dac + huperzine A
Tf is huperzine a you fucking greycel? I guess cjc is a steroid shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Tf is huperzine a you fucking greycel? I guess cjc is a steroid shit
Cjc is to replicate hgh's effects with peptides.
Huperzine A is somatostatin(hgh inhibitior) inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 5583
Cjc is to replicate hgh's effects with peptides.
Huperzine A is somatostatin(hgh inhibitior) inhibitor.
Yh ok keep learning shit for me. I live in your mind rent free you little curry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, godirl, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6191, zazzle and 2 others
I did to

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and MentalistKebab
I'm too high ihnib to blackpill my parents about looksmax
they'll think i'm crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 5583
My mom has always been blackpilled and has said that she would pay for hair transplants if I ever went bald or would pay for some cosmetic surgeries within reason. It’s my bluepilled/redpilled coping father that thinks that “earning money” and “being responsible” is all you need to attract women JFL. This is why my Labrador is running hard dogpill game and my mom is more sexually attracted to him than my father. If my dad actually gave a shit about his looks and kept the collagen and hairline he had when he met my mom, my mom would still be attracted to him and he wouldn’t just be a walking bank account. It’s so brutal. My dad was like a solid chadlite in his prime, but years of sitting in front of a computer screen and drinking beer has ruined his hairline/collagen, made him fat af, and cussed him to shrink by two inches. Huge descension

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, Stingray and 8 others
How tf did you do that? They barely want me to get MSE although my teeth are about to fall out

• +1
How tf did you do that? They barely want me to get MSE although my teeth are about to fall out
ez, I reminded her of how much uglier and shorter than my cousins and friends I am and she got a bit jealous + she can empathize being south of 5ft
I'm too high ihnib to blackpill my parents about looksmax
they'll think i'm crazy
Unless they're gonna pay for it there's no point

• Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I blackpilled my mom and she agrees it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4887, EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
How did you manage to blackpill her? I am trying so hard but cant manage it. Op how?

• +1
How did you manage to blackpill her? I am trying so hard but cant manage it. Op how?
ez, I reminded her of how much uglier and shorter than my cousins and friends I am and she got a bit jealous + she can empathize being south of 5ft

She's more than eager for me to looksmax and will pay for my surgeries apparently
it should be easy to blackpill a mom, by saying this.

Do you want beautifull grand children?
Then I need to find a beautifull girl. But Beatifull girls are only willing to date beautifull looking man I need to try to get better looking, will you help?

Now which mother is going to refuse that? Mothers go crazy about the idea of having beautifull and cute grandkids, even more so then the parents.

If a dude says he wants to get better looking, becxause he wanna slay. Almost, no mother is going to sponsor that.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Julius, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
Damn, you lucky bro.

On the other hand, your looks are partly her fault so it's only fair if she pays for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and diggbicc
same. my mom fully supports my looksmaxxing whereas my dad thinks it's all cope

• +1
Mirin your mummybuxx game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and diggbicc
Yeah she's south of 5ft though which is why I'm a manlet

giphy.gif

Yh ok keep learning shit for me. I live in your mind rent free you little curry
You don't even live in your own mind rent free JFL, your brain is too small

I thought female boomers were an unblackpillable demographic

My mother is also blackpilled but copes by saying looks matter but no one is judging you for them. She’s an idiot she doesn’t know if she should say the truth or tell a lie. So she does both.

Same here mine is willing to pay for what she can for me to looksmax. I am actually a far bigger looksmaxxer than my ugly sister because my sister is fine with being ugly doesn’t even want to improve
Yeah she's south of 5ft though which is why I'm a manlet
My mom is 5 ft and I’m 6’1

• +1
My mother is also blackpilled but copes by saying looks matter but no one is judging you for them. She’s an idiot she doesn’t know if she should say the truth or tell a lie. So she does both.

Same here mine is willing to pay for what she can for me to looksmax. I am actually a far bigger looksmaxxer than my ugly sister because my sister is fine with being ugly doesn’t even want to improve

My mom is 5 ft and I’m 6’1
Luck. My dad is 5'7" and my entire family isn't tall either.

My mother is one of the most stubborn retarded and narcissistic people I’ve ever met

No matter what, I can’t influence or sway her mind in any direction that could help benefit me, or her.

• So Sad