''blackpilled'' normies

lestoa

lestoa

Banned

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
they say ''muh only looks matter'', but once i show them psl they all think iam mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and alurmo
they say ''muh only looks matter'', but once i show them psl they all think iam mentally ill
dont even mention any psl blackpil ideas to them jfl

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Darkeningstar and perpetuallytired
Don't show them psl. Holy shit what is wrong with users on here. Either the people you show think you are an aspie or you convert them and you potentially gain competition from another person.

I really don't know why ppl try to convert normies.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, lestoa and Darkeningstar
Think of it this way: information is a valuable resource, what happens if a valuable resource (in this case objective observation) is squandered?

Don't show them psl. Holy shit what is wrong with users on here. Either the people you show think you are an aspie or you convert them and you potentially gain competition from another person.

I really don't know why ppl try to convert normies.
i dont try to convert anyone, i just vent about my views to them and i just want to see their reactions. Even tho i alrdy know their reactions.
You can never make a normie blackpilled

dont even mention any psl blackpil ideas to them jfl
i dont try to convert anyone, i just vent about my views to them and i just want to see their reactions. Even tho i alrdy know their reactions.
You can never make a normie blackpilled
well, idk maybe this is dumb too but who cares that i shocked some random reddut normies or ppl that i know irl