Blackpilled novel based of a pedophile written by me

Is it fappable story?

@Eriot Lodger you should read it man, im reading now and it's so fucking good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
wait a minute, such a shame this isn't the full version. wtf i thought i published all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
@Eriot Lodger you should read it man, im reading now and it's so fucking good
I'm not into that stuff man but you can do whatever you want. I know you're good at art so it's probably well written and all!

I'm not into that stuff man but you can do whatever you want. I know you're good at art so it's probably well written and all!
just this part where main character meets the goddess:
He could not believe what he saw, a beautiful young girl was walking on water bare naked. Her body is glowing a yellow-ish light, making her surroundings bright and visible. Pale blond skin and big elegant true violet-red eyes, bright golden blond hair with an unusual style.

She is moving toward the fire and becomes less glowing and more vivid as she gets closer.

Birds and deers around the lake are hasting toward the shore, and squirrels and bevers gather their gifts of woods, acorns, and nuts. Animals quickly set up a welcome party for their strange guest over the shore and around the fire pit.

As she stepped foot on the sands, deers kneeled and beavers prostrated. Every animal was desperately making charm moves to get the queen's attention. Deers behind her would quickly move ahead further to kneel again, seems like that's the only charm move they know. Birds are singing like it's breeding season, and fireflies in charge of decorating lighting made a stunning view in the bushes around the fire.

She is annoyed by the chaos of animals, but their excitement makes her full of joy and happiness. She curtsied to the fire, the flames raised, and suddenly everyone was quiet, staring at the fire.

Overcome with joy, she stretched out her arms and started spinning in a circle. The flames began whirlings in the opposite direction, and birds started singing again, but this time in harmony, deers and beavers made harmonic noises by stomping their foot and clapping pieces of wood.

As she gets faster and whirls her hair and hands in the air, branches of flames twirl toward her arms and body and start spinning around her in the same direction. With each turn, more flames would join her side, and the fire became smaller. It was like a black hole absorbing a star.

She then put her hands in a bow gesture on top of her head while whirling very fast. The flames around her naked body slowly turned into a beautiful skirt dress with a white and warm golden-red gradient from the fire.

Then she kept spinning faster and dancing simultaneously with her hands and head, and the music got faster.

Edward was utterly frozen. He couldn't even blink. Her body started to glow as she got faster, and with each light beam, nature around her grew and gloomed. Flowers all around her popped from the ground.

Edward felt great feelings coming from that light. He was no longer stressed or afraid, so he moved out of the bushes slowly to get more of this light on his body. He felt a solid gravitational force toward her, so he kept moving; he did not care if his life was in danger. This was the best moment of his life.

She was whirling faster and faster every moment until she was lifted from the ground. This caused all nearby objects and animals to lift and defy gravity, as well as Edward floating in the air, moving toward her in a spiral path.

Her eyes were closed of enjoyment. She did not notice the presence of Edward in her orbit.

Those who would reach the center of this spiral would sync with her movement standing right on her side for a short time, but as you get closer to her, it seems like time is moving slower. Edward was feeling divine when she reached that point. He stretched his hands to touch her hands. Time was flowing very slowly; it took forever for his hand to reach her, and the tip of his pointer finger finally reached hers.

She was so bright that everything around him looked pitch black, like nothing except her existed. She slowly opened her eyes to Edward; they looked at each other's eyes, and suddenly the music stopped.

She grabbed both his hands and her brightness slowly faded. They were standing still in the air with no motion whatsoever. she descended to the ground like everything around her.

And there was a harp on the ground next to the fire, which was back to life again. All animals disappeared. She sat him down next to the fire, grabbed the harp, and started to sing as she played it.

I'm walking in the air

I'm floating in the midnight sky

The people far below

They greet us as we fly

I'm holding very tight

I'm floating in a midnight blue

I'm finding I can fly so high above with you

Far across the world

The villages go by like trees

The rivers and the hills

The forest and the stream

Children gaze open mouth

Taken by surprise

Nobody down below believes their eyes

I'm walking in the air

I'm floating in a moonlit sky

The people far below

They greet us as we fly

I'm holding very tight

I'm floating in a midnight blue

I'm finding I can fly so high above with you

I'm walking in the air

Then she stared at him, waiting for a response. Edward, however, is drunk from all the spinning and the divine light.

"Am I even allowed to communicate with such a being? What should I say? "he thought.

Then she laughed and said, "why wouldn't you be allowed?" Her voice was like a 12 years old girl who ended up becoming a pop star because it had a gorgeous tone and range.

He gathered all his courage at once and spoke. "I'm Edward, you...you can call me Ed. Wha-whats your name? "

She burst into laughter. Her laugh was joyful to the ears. "That's it? You just encounter a goddess, and after all these shenanigans, you introduce yourself? I thought you were gonna freak out or sth. I didn't expect you to be so cool about it." She says while laughing.

Then she stood and curtsied to Edward like a princess of Disney tales. "My name is Lilith, a pleasure to meet you. I'm not really a goddess, Don't worry, I'm not here for your sins, stop! Haha, I can read your mind."

Edward smiled, Lilith's surroundings had these surreal paintings and arts of heart shapes and cupids, and she made a seducing face while smiling.

"you fall in love so fast, Edward," she said to him while her bright white cheeks became red and her red-fiery freckles glowed a bit.

Edward was shaking and sweating hard while his lips got dried.

"Because you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said after he swallowed his saliva.

"you are right; based on your definition of beauty, wow." She said after her eyes turned white for a second. She knew everything about Edward because he touched her hands, so she quickly searched his life to see if she was indeed the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Pedo Story?

I'm not clicking that ip grabber, malware, spyware, keylogger syskey, bonzibuddy BULLSHIT.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel