Blackpilled urologist destroys prettyboy copers and dompill deniers.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Screenshot 20220210 1710593

This is always what I believed. Chico, hacker, , and noen eubanks are men only men find attractive to women. Men like Momoa, pat tillman, Aaron Hernandez, Jocko Willink, and Fabien Pelous are the men women dream of getting raped by in a very disrespectful manner.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, BearBoy and 7 others
Hacker looks masculine lol. He is the perfect mix between masculinity and beauty/prettyboy features
That's why women love him.

A true prettyboy is someone like that Niels faggot or that curry mixed tiktok faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, xanny, nidus and 9 others
View attachment 1534688
This is always what I believed. Chico, hacker, , and noen eubanks are men only men find attractive to women. Men like Momoa, pat tillman, Aaron Hernandez, Jocko Willink, and Fabien Pelous are the men women dream of getting raped by in a very disrespectful manner.
Cope, that study doesn't say anything except attributing masculinity to broad shoulders and an angular face. Prettyboys have angular faces.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16834 and datboijj
it's better for you not to cope and just admit that you are indeed a VeryFuglyNigguh

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and datboijj
High Testosterone - Tumours, agressive behaviors, oily skin, heart disease, shrunken testicles

Low Testosterone - Erectile dysfunction,
low muscle/bone mass, fat and depressed

Balanced hormone levels - Elite slayer, male model, make women wet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, the next o'pry and 4 others
That was written by a balding sigma coping autist

Tinder experiments > faggy papers written by an autist

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15305 and 10 others
Chico is a literal Wattpad star. Literal thousand of women making fantasy stories about him. It’s clear women like his look/find him attractive. Insane smv. Being a Dompill is important but don’t play it as if prettyboys are shit smv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305 and 4 others
Chico is a literal Wattpad star. Literal thousand of women making fantasy stories about him. It’s clear women like his look/find him attractive. Insane smv. Being a Dompill is important but don’t play it as if prettyboys are shit smv

I doubt women wrote those women don't write stories like that.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16834

And that's not even counting the amount of stories that don't have his name listed but had a pic of him on the cover. He literally ran Wattpad from 2010-2015.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Kylo
And that's not even counting the amount of stories that don't have his name listed but had a pic of him on the cover. He literally ran Wattpad from 2010-2015.
IRL Chad and turbo High PSL. Devastating combo. Bearers to a few. Known bearers: Chico, Meeks. What more could you want?

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Also women love animal high T looks in men https://looksmax.org/threads/animal-look.457059/
Yes and most importantly men that do dangerous and impressive shit like sky diving surfing hunting having amazing reflexes and fast reaction time to danger etc. Women get insanely horny for men who for example Cath a fast moving ball that was gonna hit the woman or wear uniform and do high t activities

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yes and most importantly men that do dangerous and impressive shit like sky diving surfing hunting having amazing reflexes and fast reaction time to danger etc. Women get insanely horny for men who for example Cath a fast moving ball that was gonna hit the woman or wear uniform and do high t activities
Or fights too, i remember after i beat up a nigger after a day all girls came up to me "heyyy" :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Baldingman1998
Sorry to ruin your masculine fantasy but only men like you and those on bodybuilding forums worship this. + these nobodies are all married to roasties

Now if you compare them to prettyboys who do you think has a larger following and have girls obsessing with them, writing stories, making videos and fanpages? You know the answer because this is what prime women truly want
U771y23he

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
View attachment 1534688
Pure cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
View attachment 1534688
whata this saying? it's just saying guys with bigger balls are hornier and basically want to fuck more often right?

whata this saying? it's just saying guys with bigger balls are hornier and basically want to fuck more often right?
Basically high t men that are negatively referred to as machos and meatheads are the ones women dream of most, not pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back