Blackpillers inflate height more than normies, ESPECIALLY in the US

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
So, with lifts and shoes in I'm about 185-186 cm tall at a maximum. I live in the Southeastern United States and go to a mostly middle class Uni. So, essentially very average. When I go to any given class, there's probably maybe 2 people that heightmog me (and even then not by much). Before you say we need to adjust for ethnics, I DID. I remember just walking amongst a bunch of random white people and maybe 10-15% will be taller and still, not by much. Granted, I'm not taller by very much either. The average for a male zoomer seems to sit comfortably between 178 and 181 cm, or 5'10 and 5'11.

The whitest states in the US all have the average male height for 19-30 at 5'10. So 6'1/186 cm is still a very good height if you live in an average US town, if you are that height barefoot even moreso.

Only conclusion I can come to is that some org users are coping hard, trying to make others feel mogged by inflating their stats. The ONLY way to see if you are short is to actually go out and see. And of course fraud your height as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, Halonyx and 5 others
So, with lifts and shoes in I'm about 185-186 cm tall at a maximum. I live in the Southeastern United States and go to a mostly middle class Uni. So, essentially very average. When I go to any given class, there's probably maybe 2 people that heightmog me (and even then not by much). Before you say we need to adjust for ethnics, I DID. I remember just walking amongst a bunch of random white people and maybe 10-15% will be taller and still, not by much. Granted, I'm not taller by very much either. The average for a male zoomer seems to sit comfortably between 178 and 181 cm, or 5'10 and 5'11.

The whitest states in the US all have the average male height for 19-30 at 5'10. So 6'1/186 cm is still a very good height if you live in an average US town, if you are that height barefoot even moreso.

Only conclusion I can come to is that some org users are coping hard, trying to make others feel mogged by inflating their stats. The ONLY way to see if you are short is to actually go out and see. And of course fraud your height as much as possible.
Yep I live in a really white wealthy suburbs area in NE united states, ages 18-20 whites are around 5'10 - 5'11 usually while the older generation whites are a lot taller for some reason

Everyone here claims to be 6'4 with 24 inch bideltoid (untrained), 7 psl, 10 inch dick (flaccid) and 9 inch wrists.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16220

Finally a person with sense. Niggers on here pull muh ethnic adjustment to just cope.

• +1
Reactions: zura
It's been proven many times with large sample sizes that American white male zoomers are 5'10.5 on average and American zoomers in general are 5'9.5.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tombradylover, zura and 2 others
It's been proven many times with large sample sizes that American white male zoomers are 5'10.5 on average and American zoomers in general are 5'9.5.
Colleges with lots of athletes and in wealthy areas are prolly slightly taller 5’11 for average white and 5’10.5 zoomer

100% and they make retarded claims that they see 6’2 women very often

• +1
Reactions: zura and SidharthTheSlayer
100% and they make retarded claims that they see 6’2 women very often
It's not common AT ALL. Tallest girl I've ever seen on campus was about 5'11, but she was wearing boots that made her around my height at that time. The other tall girls are just 5'8. Maybe 5'9 at a push. Wouldn't say anything above 5'6/7 is particularly common though.

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195

What a weird way to say youre 5'11

Im 5'8 barefoot and there is no probelms with my height where I live, if i was any shorter tho I think there would be a bit of an issue

Im 5'8 barefoot and there is no probelms with my height where I live, if i was any shorter tho I think there would be a bit of an issue
Over