Blackpillers shouldn’t bash religion imo

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Religion is what curbed inceldom. Religion is what made sure that it was hard work, rather than looks that mattered in a man being able to breed and have a family.

Ever since the collapse of religion in the west has happened alongside societal secularization, you immediately have a massive uptick in depression and inceldom. Many men now have to cope with the fact that they’re genetical dead ends that won’t continue their family line. Which, only means that there’s SERIOUS societal implications coming soon.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Dogs
@OOGABOOGA
@Fuk
@Blitz

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OldManFlappyNuts, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3962 and 8 others
personally i find more comfort in religion than i do in philosophy or science

• +1
Reactions: Julian, Blackout.xl, Blitz and 1 other person
Because they will be shamed for it.

And they are shamed for it because society needs to thrive off of everyone working together. The blackpill is poison, even if it’s the truth. We need to bluepill society so we don’t get ER’s, mass shootings, men roping, etc.

Society needs to shelter the blackpill from people because it shows that life is truly unfair. We are animals. We have urges. We do horrible things like kill and rape, but isn’t it kinda funny how women secretly love that stuff? Society needs to shelter men from learning about the blackpill and to control women.

That’s where religion comes into hand. Religion, doesn’t matter which religion, shames sex before marriage, killing, stealing, raping, etc. All animalistic things that women love. Life is about reproduction. Even in 2020, things manifest themselves in “reproduction”. Like how we dress in Gucci to get status, 1,000 years ago it was dressing up in the best silk robes.

Driving the fanciest cars today was like riding in a chariot. These things manifest themselves because they are “the truth”. Status, money, looks, etc. All have one thing in common. They get you women and getting women means you can fuck and fucking means you have kids (remember, birth control is a new concept). We do everything for sex. I mean that’s how you are alive, is by sex lol. It is engrained in you to survive and have sex (kids).

So women deny this because they have been conditioned by society which is ultimately conditioned by the government which is ultimately conditioned by religion which is religion is ultimately conditioned by ethics and morals from the men who have thought about this... which dictates our life.

Men are supposed to lead women. And women are supposed to follow men. On average, women are more agreeable (which goes back to sex... being disagreeable hurts your chances of having a mate and causing ruckus, which is why “out going” and “confident” and “independent” are seen as masculine.) Men have more testosterone which dictates risk taking. Risk taking= more opportunities. More opportunities= more survival. Women are submissive around men they like. I’ve witnessed it first hand and to people around. All what I’m saying is extremely controversial, but it’s the truth. Everyone knows this, but some people like to virtue signal and play the beta nice guy game and reject this because they havent opened their eyes completely.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2597, Blitz and 3 others
I believe in Religion.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Say wallah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Maxillacel, turkproducer and 2 others

And they are shamed for it because society needs to thrive off of everyone working together. The blackpill is poison, even if it’s the truth. We need to bluepill society so we don’t get ER’s, mass shootings, men roping, etc.

Society needs to shelter the blackpill from people because it shows that life is truly unfair. We are animals. We have urges. We do horrible things like kill and rape, but isn’t it kinda funny how women secretly love that stuff? Society needs to shelter men from learning about the blackpill and to control women.

That’s where religion comes into hand. Religion, doesn’t matter which religion, shames sex before marriage, killing, stealing, raping, etc. All animalistic things that women love. Life is about reproduction. Even in 2020, things manifest themselves in “reproduction”. Like how we dress in Gucci to get status, 1,000 years ago it was dressing up in the best silk robes.

Driving the fanciest cars today was like riding in a chariot. These things manifest themselves because they are “the truth”. Status, money, looks, etc. All have one thing in common. They get you women and getting women means you can fuck and fucking means you have kids (remember, birth control is a new concept). We do everything for sex. I mean that’s how you are alive, is by sex lol. It is engrained in you to survive and have sex (kids).

So women deny this because they have been conditioned by society which is ultimately conditioned by the government which is ultimately conditioned by religion which is religion is ultimately conditioned by ethics and morals from the men who have thought about this... which dictates our life.

Men are supposed to lead women. And women are supposed to follow men. On average, women are more agreeable (which goes back to sex... being disagreeable hurts your chances of having a mate and causing ruckus, which is why “out going” and “confident” and “independent” are seen as masculine.) Men have more testosterone which dictates risk taking. Risk taking= more opportunities. More opportunities= more survival. Women are submissive around men they like. I’ve witnessed it first hand and to people around. All what I’m saying is extremely controversial, but it’s the truth. Everyone knows this, but some people like to virtue signal and play the beta nice guy game and reject this because they havent opened their eyes completely.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I don't believe in Religion,
tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
There’s so many religions so I just believe that none of it is real

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
The song for when the world burns down

I don't believe in Religion,
tbh

Have no idea which one to believe
All have different concepts
Follow the one with concepts most relatable to you and your views tbh

this is perhaps the most high iq and based post i have ever seen on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846