Blackpilling my sub5 normie friend

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Gold
Title.

Trying to Blackpill my friend but he’s so red and bluepilled. Every time I tried to put him onto the blackpill he keeps coping talking about he will glow up with weight loss, he’s under 5”10, and skull is horrendous, dorsel hump, big nose, chin recession, bad teeth, fried hair, etc. additionally, half of his friends are other sub5 incels. Truly over for him, I literally sent him links to useful threads and he just said that he’ll lose weight and he’ll glow up, and that iconic bluepill cope about what foids care about; “personality is better than attraction” truly over for bro. What should I do now, I feel like letting him delusionmaxx and letting natural selection do its thing, but I want to at least lighten the blow of reality. Is there anything I can do

His name is Jake too, jfl atp

Btw, losing weight is always good, but don’t be delusional like my friend, if you already look solid while fat, you’ll obviously look better skinny, but if you are fat and ugly, losing weight just makes you slightly less ugly, (like rich gets richer, poor gets poorer) and most dudes think that girls care about body more than face, but the reality is vice versa, dudes only think like that because they would fuck anything with a low tier face and good body, not women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone, ryuken, yyy and 1 other person
it's not possible

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, BPMKNO and ProBono
Don't actually blackpill people you know, most cases end badly

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, BPMKNO and castizo
He will have better chances if you dont do anything

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO

Ik, he’s already a mentalcel and apparently medicated so if he ropes, natural selection ig idk, but I’m not a Dark Traid Sigma pilled guy edgelord 😈, and I actually want to help him, I just don’t want him to rope either

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and castizo
Good point you made was how looksmaxxing can only improve a good base, so like boneless facial structure while lean will just be more boneless face than if they just had more facial fat to have support and mass to add facial youthfulness, while vice versa good robust large facial bones and good structure looks good when lean or slightly above normal body fat percentage.

• +1
Good point you made was how looksmaxxing can only improve a good base, so like boneless facial structure while lean will just be more boneless face than if they just had more facial fat to have support and mass to add facial youthfulness, while vice versa good robust large facial bones and good structure looks good when lean or slightly above normal body fat percentage.
Cuz most redpill tards piss me off abt gym maxing and how much it’s changes attraction, like buddy boyo your just a sub five that now not fat, still ugly, and also people just over look that so so much.

Cuz most redpill tards piss me off abt gym maxing and how much it’s changes attraction, like buddy boyo your just a sub five that now not fat, still ugly, and also people just over look that so so much.
Well think about it, its like having a handgun vs a assault rifle, you can modify and change and attach as many features as you want on the handgun but it will still lose effortlessly to a assault rifle without any attachments like a scope. Thats the true determining factor of looks pill is that looks should be born/ naturally have it and not having to work for it, genetics rule everything in life.

• +1
Title.

Trying to Blackpill my friend but he’s so red and bluepilled. Every time I tried to put him onto the blackpill he keeps coping talking about he will glow up with weight loss, he’s under 5”10, and skull is horrendous, dorsel hump, big nose, chin recession, bad teeth, fried hair, etc. additionally, half of his friends are other sub5 incels. Truly over for him, I literally sent him links to useful threads and he just said that he’ll lose weight and he’ll glow up, and that iconic bluepill cope about what foids care about; “personality is better than attraction” truly over for bro. What should I do now, I feel like letting him delusionmaxx and letting natural selection do its thing, but I want to at least lighten the blow of reality. Is there anything I can do

Btw, losing weight is always good, but don’t be delusional like my friend, if you already look solid while fat, you’ll obviously look better skinny, but if you are fat and ugly, losing weight just makes you slightly less ugly, (like rich gets richer, poor gets poorer) and most dudes think that girls care about body more than face, but the reality is vice versa, dudes only think like that because they would fuck anything with a low tier face and good body, not women.
Let him cope
The alternative is him roping

• +1
Yeah exactly. It’s not ending well. Me and my friend gatekeep this forum like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and BPMKNO
Title.