Blackpilling photofeeler results

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Picsart 23 12 09 20 41 49 219

I used the best picture of myself I possibly could at the best angle looking friendly as possible and I was still rated extremely below average as well as extremely untrustworthy. "just smile more!" "Just be more friendly!" The truth is no matter how friendly or kind as you are as an unattractive man...., Women will instinctually find you creepy and untrustworthy. It's in their instinct to do so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aesthetic beauty and Broski
it's over bro

what website is this

Brutal considering photofeeler results are overinflated to hell

Damn funky flamingo mogs you

It’s the way they explain themselves. “I don’t like the expression”- “just smile more” “the smile is too forced now”. All to make you bounce left to right changing things about yourself that would never make a difference anyways while they spend hot hours with chad.

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
View attachment 2599051

I used the best picture of myself I possibly could at the best angle looking friendly as possible and I was still rated extremely below average as well as extremely untrustworthy. "just smile more!" "Just be more friendly!" The truth is no matter how friendly or kind as you are as an unattractive man...., Women will instinctually find you creepy and untrustworthy. It's in their instinct to do so.
The next James sapphire, it’s not over bro the ascension is near

IMG 4271
IMG 4272

It’s the way they explain themselves. “I don’t like the expression”- “just smile more” “the smile is too forced now”. All to make you bounce left to right changing things about yourself that would never make a difference anyways while they spend hot hours with chad.
Exactly.