Blacks and Receptors

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Blacks have more sensitive androgen receptors right?

if so wouldn’t a black person have a much easier time blasting drugs that increase HGH and IGF-1 and see faster and more genuine results

I haven’t actually done a research into this just a hypothesis

they have more muscle fibers themselves and better genetic response to every component of the muscle building process not just sensitivity. different races have slightly different advantages samoans are also muscle building legends but slightly different than blacks. i haven’t looked that deep into it because im not a nigger nor an island dweller so the information literally doesn’t benefit me but it’s something along those lines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Stopping@Nothing19
Igf-1 and hgh dont bind to androgen receptors because they arent androgens

But if blacks used anabolic androgenic steroids, they will generally see better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Depends what part of Africa your ancestors are from. But some West African groups muscle mog hard due to increased androgen sensitivity, but also increased proportioning of fast twitch muscles, more androgen receptor density in muscles, lower myostatin gene expression level, etc.

Sensitivity to roid depends on how much androgen receptors can be maximally used if in the natty state they were not being fully maximally used due to testosterone levels not being at supraphysiological levels. So based on all of this, yes they very good response on average due to unused receptors at maximum capacity in natty state.

just look at ronnie coleman

eastern euros get stronger but niggas get swoler

blacks have more sensitive androgen receptors and they have higher percentages of the ACTN3 gene. I also saw some black kid on youtube make a link between sickle cell and fast twitch because sickle cell impacts oxygen and slow twitch runs off slow twitch more/more efficiently then fast twitch basically. Whereas fast twitch is glycolytic. Fast twitch muscle fibers are bigger than slow twitch. Blacks also have higher calf inserts, slightly more lanky wrists and ankles, and biggest leg to torso ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620