Blacks and their relationship with guns

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I'm convinced the black male and gun have special inseparable relationship. Whenever a black male specimen is out of his house the gun always comes to give him a salute. Like the gun knows where to find the black male and pay them tribute. It's like a shadow lurking by ever corner of the street ready to find him. Haunting him everywhere it goes. There's no reason why black americans of the same income bracket must be 11x more likely to die of a gun attack and account for 70% of gun crimes. Thr gun and black man are legendary rivals.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maximum cope31, Sprinkles, User28823 and 22 others
Shot gun to head and lonely white men are big rivals too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, wsada, distance decay and 6 others
@cromagnon @klip11 @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, cromagnon and Imretarded?
@romanstock @ChadL1te @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and ChadL1te
Black and gun are synonymous terms

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
Give them niggers some guns and put them to the streets call of duty type shit ☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, noobs and Jason Voorhees
Blacks are constantly bullying and attacking each other so it becomes necessary to always carry for self defence. The solution is to more harshly sentence clear assault charges by black males which would in effect genocide much of the population.

• +1
  • JFL
THATS JUST STEREOTYPE BRO
OIP.85VLN0hmZanugB_z7VqqFgHaFj
R.2293775fe8d85f59481eeab1881ddb64
OIP.cz4qZQSjgxxK4Cv8z68wTwHaHa
wxpu3c76grb51.jpg

• +1
Shot gun to head and lonely white men are big rivals too
Black and gun are synonymous terms
Imagine the second u step out of ur house you immediately hear tok tok tok sounds and you have 7 extra holes On your body and before you know it you are nothing more than a photo frame on a wall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, matka and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jason Voorhees and noobs
guns are outdated and are for black people

true aryan-jewish beasts use drone strikes and other uses of explosives which aren’t traceable and surveyed

• +1
  • JFL
@wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
i mean you wouldnt give a chimp a gun either

same thing

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Alucard69, Quncho and 1 other person
I'm convinced the black male and gun have special inseparable relationship. Whenever a black male specimen is out of his house the gun always comes to give him a salute. Like the gun knows where to find the black male and pay them tribute. It's like a shadow lurking by ever corner of the street ready to find him. Haunting him everywhere it goes. There's no reason why black americans of the same income bracket must be 11x more likely to die of a gun attack and account for 70% of gun crimes. Thr gun and black man are legendary rivals.
My nigga ass own 2 shotguns and a pistol, for obvious reasons. Could never catch my ass lackin in the streets.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jason Voorhees and Akhi
It's just black americans trying to look tough

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
I live in one of the safest areas in my country and I still own multiple firearms jfl

I enjoy LARPing though

• +1
I live in one of the safest areas in my country and I still own multiple firearms jfl

I enjoy LARPing though
My nigga ass own 2 shotguns and a pistol, for obvious reasons. Could never catch my ass lackin in the streets.
Owning a weapon and not using it ot using it as a detterence is high iq

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, GunDevilHybrid and Quncho
when did u start thugmaxxing?

are u black

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jason Voorhees and Quncho
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, wsada, Akhi and 1 other person
when did u start thugmaxxing?

are u black
Plenty of white middle class families in the mid west and south own guns too

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, GunDevilHybrid, Akhi and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iloveboobs, Akhi and Quncho
How did you find this forum? someone tell me why a 6'2'' hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.
Nigga how the fuck you know I'm above 6 feet tall?

• JFL
How did you find this forum? someone tell me why a 6'2'' hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.
Was just makin random searches on google when I got home and stumbled on to here and I was introduced into to incel culture.

Also Why were you unmodded too nigga? You were one of my favorite mods

• +1
  • JFL
hes probably the urkelcel in the hood

theres deffo people that randomly stumble onto this space, but only the geeks will actually engage

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, wsada and Jason Voorhees
Dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iloveboobs, wsada and Jason Voorhees
@wsada

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and wsada
1st world country innit

• +1
Sometimes Haitian cannibals and Liberian cannibals use guns when hunting their prey

• +1
  • JFL
TND.

• +1
  • JFL
@iloveboobs

• +1
its a jewish plot to cause chaos and infighting

• +1