Blacks are so disgusting

zxim

zxim

Bronze
I’m in Atlanta Georgia at this park attraction place

The only restroom is disgusting

Some stinky ass nigger was talking so loud in his stall saying “I can’t even take a shit man” “niggas always gotta snitch”

Yapping with his probably gang related shit.

He came out of the stall with the craziest armpit and smoke smelling stench, he was in front of me and I thought he was gonna punch me

I could almost see his stinky aura, I realized he didn’t have a phone and he kept yapping, I thought he was mentally ill.

I had to take a shit so bad but his stall was the only one that locked and had toilet paper, I walked in and his smell was there so I just walked out.

Now I just have to hold my shit for hours

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reek, watah, boxface34 and 1 other person
update: I found another restroom it’s like 10x nicer, some guy just moaned while pissing, I’m in a stall rn shitting

I’m in Atlanta Georgia at this park attraction place

The only restroom is disgusting

Some stinky ass nigger was talking so loud in his stall saying “I can’t even take a shit man” “niggas always gotta snitch”

Yapping with his probably gang related shit.

He came out of the stall with the craziest armpit and smoke smelling stench, he was in front of me and I thought he was gonna punch me

I could almost see his stinky aura, I realized he didn’t have a phone and he kept yapping, I thought he was mentally ill.

I had to take a shit so bad but his stall was the only one that locked and had toilet paper, I walked in and his smell was there so I just walked out.

Now I just have to hold my shit for hours
He was probably gonna kill you but the voices stopped him

I dont claim 90% of the niggers I see in public. Some of them don't know when to shut the fuck up or try to get me involved in their niggerdy bullshit. But I can usually identify a few niggas that are put together and have a shred of dignity. Cant really blame a lot of white folk who become racist witnessing some of the behavior these apes exhibit in public.

• Love it
Reactions: zxim
Understand in your retard brain that some people are homeless and can’t shower everyday