wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

@cromagnon @ElTruecel @Imretarded? @CopiumX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, datboijj, Imretarded? and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Nothing new. I’ll give negros this they pretty much started rock music technically. The origins of rock even according to the first famous rock artists like Elvis Presley is from blacks. He was inspired by blacks from the south

• +1
Reactions: N1666, nofap, Sub5kang and 7 others
Pretty good but james sapphire music mogs low-mid diff

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
didnt black people come up with rock? chuck berry?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel

@cromagnon @ElTruecel @Imretarded? @CopiumX

Now? LOL. They are the reason why rock music exists. :forcedsmile:

And a lot of rappers actually dig rock music as well, they just don't make it.

Meanwhile low IQ hip-hop heads only listen to hip-hop and think all rock music is "bad."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss, silently_said and 4 others
fucking niggers, listen man maybe they're not so bad....maybe i should give they're women a chance

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and wishIwasSalludon
The speed at which black people have gained ground in the music and entertainment industry in the U.S. is insane.

They went from being completely locked out of the industry prior to 1960 to just being represented in some very limited fashion (rap/hip-hop) to absolutely dominating the industry from top to bottom.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and wishIwasSalludon
You're late.

Blacks always made Rock from the original Rock N Roll from the South to the modern stuff today.

Tina Turner is literally the Queen of Rock....something many White rockers say themselves.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
The speed at which black people have gained ground in the music and entertainment industry in the U.S. is insane.

They went from being completely locked out of the industry prior to 1960 to just being represented in some very limited fashion (rap/hip-hop) to absolutely dominating the industry from top to bottom.
This is not at all accurate.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
This is not at all accurate.
Literally half of the top 10 richest artists in the U.S. are black lmao.

JayZ, Beyonce, Rhianna, dr Dre, p diddy…

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Literally half of the top 10 richest artists in the U.S. are black lmao.

JayZ, Beyonce, Rhianna, dr Dre, p diddy…
obviously that's not the part I was calling into question lmao

• +1
Probably cuz rap is dead and just pop now. It would be fair to treat them in rock music like they treat white guys in rap lmao

Reap what you sow.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 75224 and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: submammal, ElTruecel and LuckyBeast
Black metal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ElTruecel, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
obviously that's not the part I was calling into question lmao
Jazz doesn’t count.

If you actually look at what was going on back then. Yes there were famous black Jazz musicians, but radio stations often refused to refused to play black musicians (or anyone non-white really).

“Jazz artists like Louis Armstrong originally received very little airtime because most stations preferred to play the music of white American jazz singers. Other jazz vocalists include Bessie Smith and Florence Mills

Black musicians did not have mass appeal to white audiences until the Jackson 5 in the 60s.

• +1
How much of an oldcel are you:feelskek: literally the only thing zoomers listen to is rap:feelskek:
Lol you're a retard I'm glad you like yeat or whatever tf the shitty "rock" that you posted is considered. No chance you have good taste bro, no hate tho. You do you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Chowdog

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LuckyBeast and FaceandBBC
Ear rape

• So Sad
Lol you're a retard I'm glad you like yeat or whatever tf the shitty "rock" that you posted is considered. No chance you have good taste bro, no hate tho. You do you.
I don’t listen to yeat you boomer:feelskek: and I don’t even listen to this guy either I just thought it was interesting seeing a black dude making rock

Jfl at calling me a retard from a guy who so out of touch with reality that he called the most popular music genre amongst young people “dead” .

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast
I don’t listen to yeat you boomer:feelskek: and I don’t even listen to this guy either I just thought it was interesting seeing a black dude making rock

Jfl at calling me a retard from a guy who so out of touch with reality that he called the most popular music genre amongst young people “dead” .
You don't realize what's going on and I'm not here to explain it to you lol keep trying your best to fit in like some bitch. What rap is there to like now? It's all shit bro.

• Hmm...
black is an emo colour after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and wishIwasSalludon
You don't realize what's going on and I'm not here to explain it to you lol keep trying your best to fit in like some bitch. What rap is there to like now? It's all shit bro.
Oh you meant dead in the sense it’s all shit, my bad bro. I thought you meant no one listens to it.

Ye most rap is shit now but there are hidden jems, j Cole and Kendrick are good. And the older stuff drake made was good as well.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Oh you meant dead in the sense it’s all shit, my bad bro. I thought you meant no one listens to it.

Ye most rap is shit now but there are hidden jems, j Cole and Kendrick are good. And the older stuff drake made was good as well.
Yeah bro. Id even disagree with you that J. Cole, Kendrick or drake are listenable but I could see why you'd like them. Many people do like them. I also meant that it wasn't even actually much rapping in the mainstream. That it's more like pop but yeah, also that it's shit. :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
Enough black dudes should just stick to getting dreads or braids, wtf is this:feelskek:
Don't laugh bhai, he said he was in a dark period in his life and he wanted to show that. He was depressed and stuff. Instead of laughing at him, we should be there for him. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
locked out of the industry??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wtf jazz was legit the main genre in the us by the 1920s. The majority of top artists during the 20s - 50s were black.

• Woah
Don't laugh bhai, he said he was in a dark period in his life and he wanted to show that. He was depressed and stuff. Instead of laughing at him, we should be there for him. :ogre:
Brutal if true but I get the sense your trolling me:feelsping:

rock will never make a comeback, anime music videos and cartoon intros have made it corny

• +1
Brutal if true but I get the sense your trolling me:feelsping:
Jimmy Butler’s new “emo” hairdo is the internet’s latest obsession.

The Miami Heat player, 34, arrived to media day on Monday with straightened hair, painted fingernails and piercings — the second year in a row he chose the event to unveil a new look for the season.

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up,” he told the room of snickering reporters. He added: “I’m very emotional right now. This is my emo state and I like this. This is me,” Butler said. “This is how I’m feeling as of late.”

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon

The Miami Heat player, 34, arrived to media day on Monday with straightened hair, painted fingernails and piercings — the second year in a row he chose the event to unveil a new look for the season.

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up,” he told the room of snickering reporters. He added: “I’m very emotional right now. This is my emo state and I like this. This is me,” Butler said. “This is how I’m feeling as of late.”
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
fucking niggers, listen man maybe they're not so bad....maybe i should give they're women a chance
lol. these men are doing just so they could get status and marry non-black women.

that Hendrix guy used to take in dozen white ,asian women every night to bed.

Jazz doesn’t count.

If you actually look at what was going on back then. Yes there were famous black Jazz musicians, but radio stations often refused to refused to play black musicians (or anyone non-white really).

“Jazz artists like Louis Armstrong originally received very little airtime because most stations preferred to play the music of white American jazz singers. Other jazz vocalists include Bessie Smith and Florence Mills

Black musicians did not have mass appeal to white audiences until the Jackson 5 in the 60s.
Again, just not true.

"God Bless the Child" became Holiday's most popular and most covered record. It reached number 25 on the charts in 1941 and was third in Billboard's songs of the year, selling over a million records.

"The Platters" #7 Bllboard Hot 100 1955 were all black.

There have been many claims about the sales of the "Maple Leaf Rag", one being that Joplin was the first musician to sell 1 million copies of a piece of instrumental music.[3] Joplin's first biographer, Rudi Blesh, wrote that during its first six months the piece sold 75,000 copies and became "the first great instrumental sheet music hit in America."

That was in like 1899.

And so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Emo and Goth is actually sick if you do it right. It also has a lot of appeal ofc mostly from alt girls or "cool" girls like the Instagram models (like the street wear model ones)

I also like emo rock and emo rap or smaller "emo" bands.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Gengar
Emo and Goth is actually sick if you do it right. It also has a lot of appeal ofc mostly from alt girls or "cool" girls like the Instagram models (like the street wear model ones)

I also like emo rock and emo rap or smaller "emo" bands.
I was an emo kid back in the late 2000s and early 2010s. But I was a minority within a minority because I'm a brown guy. Plus where I am from, there were no emos at all. I was the only one. Ha.

Name some of the bands you like.

• Love it
  • +1
I was an emo kid back in the late 2000s and early 2010s. But I was a minority within a minority because I'm a brown guy. Plus where I am from, there were no emos at all. I was the only one. Ha.

Name some of the bands you like.
I'ma PM cuz I like gatekeeping bro.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wishIwasSalludon and Gengar
There's some in the ambient/drone/experimental scene as well. Only listening to hip hop is more like something wiggers do.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss and Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit