Blacks truly have fallen so far in music

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
You used to have amazing music by genius composers like Miles Davis, Barry White, Al Green, etc

Black soul and jazz are some of the most compelling genres I’ve ever listened too

Nowadays you have fucking Lil Baby and Lil Wayne with their bullshit mumble rap (jfl this will get posted on r/hiphopcirclejerk)

Unironically blacks have fallen so far in their music, brootal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean, lunin7, GabachoCopium and 3 others
You used to have amazing music by genius composers like Miles Davis, Barry White, Al Green, etc

Black soul and jazz are some of the most compelling genres I’ve ever listened too

Nowadays you have fucking Lil Baby and Lil Wayne with their bullshit mumble rap (jfl this will get posted on r/hiphopcirclejerk)

Unironically blacks have fallen so far in their music, brootal
If you disagree you’re a nigger

Those jazz artists were honestly dogshit... Jazz is basically niggerbabble but without words, just a saxophone.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 71265, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
Those jazz artists were honestly dogshit... Jazz is basically niggerbabble but without words, just a saxophone.

This is the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard. Fuck you FUCK YOU bitch

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, AspiringMogger and Moggkrates
what lil wayne do, one of the greatest

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, Deleted member 71265 and 6 others
why is everyone obsessed with blacks lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, ElTruecel and 4 others
why is everyone obsessed with blacks lol
How is listening to music obsessed with blacks you fucking retard

You can’t comment on anything about blacks without some faggot screeching in your ear about you being a BBC cuck

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

You can’t comment on anything about blacks without some faggot screeching in your ear about you being a BBC cuck
its not a bad comment lol its just weird how they are equally as hated as they are admired

• +1
Reactions: murdah

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
its not a bad comment lol its just weird how they are equally as hated as they are admired
Blacks have never really been good at anything but one can admit they are good entertainers

It’s the one thing they’ve excelled at over time imo

• +1
Reactions: greywind, iblamechico and murdah
Blacks have never really been good at anything but one can admit they are good entertainers

It’s the one thing they’ve excelled at over time imo
compliments their music then diminishes them as nothing but entertainment lol

compliments their music then diminishes them as nothing but entertainment lol
and? Music is entertainment. They’re good at it

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Meanwhile the whole world disagrees with you and listened to bbc Muslim more than ever

Once again another episode of “I’m an NON NT Autist who is projecting my retarded views on others” :soy:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
Black people make good music, unfortunately the popular music is the violent one that promotes degeneracy.

Meanwhile the whole world disagrees with you and listened to bbc Muslim more than ever

Once again another episode of “I’m an NON NT Autist who is projecting my retarded views on others” :soy:
Dnr niccer

and? Music is entertainment. They’re good at it
would you say that of bach? or mozart? yes it is entertainment but it is also artistry. it takes ingenuity and a sense of human imagination to excel at the sonics. do not diminish that.

Retarded take, rap music is great and you’re probably seething because you saw your oneitis in a car with 4 dreadheads while Lil Baby was playing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
would you say that of bach? or mozart? yes it is entertainment but it is also artistry. it takes ingenuity and a sense of human imagination to excel at the sonics. do not diminish that.
The thing about Bach and Mozart is their race has accomplished far more than blacks

Im not diminishing anything

It takes a lot of skill to make the music the niggers did

But apart from entertainment their race hasn’t achieved much is all I’m saying

Retarded take, rap music is great and you’re probably seething because you saw your oneitis in a car with 4 dreadheads while Lil Baby was playing
If you genuinely like rap, you’re a fucking nigger

I tried to enjoy rap, it sucks dick. The only decent rapper is probably that MF Doom guy, theres reason his audience is majority white .

Because it’s comprehensible music, if you couldn’t deduct that

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
The thing about Bach and Mozart is their race has accomplished far more than blacks

Im not diminishing anything

It takes a lot of skill to make the music the niggers did

But apart from entertainment their race hasn’t achieved much is all I’m saying
i dislike niggers lol. but art is sacred. those of us who make it and drown in it and devour it shall be kept under a shade and blessed with golden ichor.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, IAMNOTANINCEL and cromagnon
80s and 90s hihop was the peak imo

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
JFL at complaining about Lil Wayne in 2024

I am an actual bbc cuck and I am black

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Rap is indeed dogshit except for some 80's or 90's rap i heard

Miles Davis got nothing on lil keed

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer