Blacks who become Nazis... I don't get it.

reborn

reborn

Banned
So there was this black kid in pre school when I was young. Was always bullied and discriminated for being black. He only hang out with ethnic kids.

Decades later I read a news article. The black kid has turned into a hardcore nazi. He has a nazi girlfriend and they have nazi tattoos and comitted crimes against leftists. He went to jail for 6 months for one of his crimes. He has a facebook account full of posts praising nazis, hates refugees and wants them dead. He patrols his hood in military clothing with a Rottweiler.

I totally don't get why a black kid who was bullied for being black and discriminated against would turn into a Nazi. Maybe some kind of Stockholm Syndrome.

it makes way less sense for a slav to be a nazi

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thereallegend
it's some subconscious thing to try to fit in with white boys

it's some subconscious thing to try to fit in with white boys

Yeah something like this I guess. I swear the guy is legit the most hardcore Nazi I have ever seen and has been for decades and he looks like Kanye West.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Makes more sense then something like slavic nazis, thats peak mental illness, only mogged by jew nazis but doubt that exists kek.

Nazis at least cucked England and France hard enough that they lost Africa. Blacks also weren't killed for being blacks in Germany, or sent to labor camps, at worst they were sterilized