Blame god,blame the universe

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
This may sound cuckish,but obviously it's not the foids fault that they mainly care about looks. It's in their genes,same for all humans,and same for us. I don't blame my oneitis for being an obsessive little bitch over her boyfriend simply because he's chad looking unlike me,and neither for not giving a shit about me just because I'm subhuman,the universe programmed her this way. I still hate their fucking couple though,and if there is a god,he's the biggest asshole in existence for sure,making the most unfair decisions ever. Just damn this fucked up world.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
her boyfriend is my fucking diarrhea he is disgusting, she loves him because they are in the same niche

ust damn this fucked up world.

her boyfriend is my fucking diarrhea he is disgusting, she loves him because they are in the same niche
He has high IPD = instantly attractive

Sin... the root of all misery .

Wait so are you a cuck or not?

Universe is programed for winners. Its a game where one win 20 lose. One lion have all lioneses while other 3 have nothing becouse they're weaker. World is for winners.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
blame me, blame my ass

It doesn't really matter who's fault it is, all that matters is winning or losing