Blaming least attractive features

BoolBalm&Bollective

BoolBalm&Bollective

Iron
Do you ever blame the areas in which you lack the most for your overall lack of success? For example, short people blaming their height, people of ethnicity their race and those with asymmetrical faces their bone structure? Et cetera. Even if their other features are alright
It just feels like we take the value of our weakest components as the base value

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
well i dont have weak features so im good
Received 324695372106491

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 2658 and BoolBalm&Bollective
Woah Gucci models posting on here? Goddam hypergamy!
Jokes aside if your profile pic and the one above same person - fantastic looksmax son :ROFLMAO:

Do you ever blame the areas in which you lack the most for your overall lack of success? For example, short people blaming their height, people of ethnicity their race and those with asymmetrical faces their bone structure? Et cetera. Even if their other features are alright
It just feels like we take the value of our weakest components as the base value
Yes my Subhuman under eye support, bald, and less than average mandible. Make me a chad among Subhumans and a Subhuman among normies

• +1
Reactions: BoolBalm&Bollective
Yes my Subhuman under eye support, bald, and less than average mandible. Make me a chad among Subhumans and a Subhuman among normies
Well I guess you have other better features? Not saying forget the bad ones but maybe just maybe when accounting for the better ones it's not too bad?

Well I guess you have other better features? Not saying forget the bad ones but maybe just maybe when accounting for the better ones it's not too bad?
I have good ratios but bad coloring and big falios so it's over
Screenshot 20200914 235023  01  01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
well i dont have weak features so im good
View attachment 675668
You have shit highset eyebrows, NCT, philtrum to chin ratio is cancer and wtf is that schlong you have
3.5-4PSL max
Lose bf and get facial surgeries going, you need a lot of them

You have shit highset eyebrows, NCT, philtrum to chin ratio is cancer and wtf is that schlong you have
3.5-4PSL max
Lose bf and get facial surgeries going, you need a lot of them
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658