QAAIGLMOEQSVQBCI2DF5MWX6TY

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 4946, Beetlejuice and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Doctor Faust, Deleted member 16984 and 19 others
Blasian with green eyes? Mogger

this thing that hapas are incels is a blackpill cope, hapas and blasians in general are good looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AlexBrown84
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14266, ThatBoneStructure and AlexBrown84
Blasians everyday plus they have better health

also how do you like brazil? I might go there but I heard nobody speaks English and I have to walk around like it’s the hood so I don’t get robbed
Depends where you are, like 50% of people in my university speak english. Ngl you have the same mutt look that 80% of brazilians have, if you go here people will not know that you are a gringo so it's more safe to you.

Blasians mog hapa's HARD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Blasians mog hapa's HARD.
See how the bladian good facial harmony. It’s because blacks and mongoloids have a similar face combo of large lips and wide nose with short FWHR and large cheekbones, this means the offspring of this Union won’t suffer from conflicting phenotypes like mullatos and HAPAs as cuacasoid skulls are exact opporsite of negroid and mongoloid ones they are narrow high FWHR aquiline st8 nose and thinner lips (arabs being the exception to this due to their African ancestry they have big lips)

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Yeah true I’m blasian
You don't look blasian
See how the bladian and HAPA good facial harmony. It’s because blacks and mongoloids have a similar face combo of large lips and wide nose with short FWHR and large cheekbones, this means the offspring of this Union won’t suffer from conflicting phenotypes like mullatos and HAPAs as cuacasoid skulls are exact opporsite of negroid and mongoloid ones they are narrow high FWHR aquiline st8 nose and thinner lips (arabs being the exception to this due to their African ancestry they have big lips)
Yes but mulattos mog blasians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You don't look blasian

They cannot mogg bladians when they are hit and miss

some mullatos come out as moggers but some are subhuman abominations Africans and Europeans are jsut too phenotypically divergent to produce an medium of decent human offsprings they are either GL or monsters

blasians are all 6/10+ in looks not a single blazon below 6/10 due to the reason I stated before

Blasians are the best looking mixed people on earth theh mogg castizos and mullatos into the nether realm
Mulattoes are the best looking mix and it’s not even close jfl

Not at all
mullatos have to much variability in looks they either look like abominations or exotic due to the stark differences in phenotypes from Euro and African.
gook and nig have similar phenotype so the kid has more balanced harmony and therefore usually looks good as the negorid and mongoloid features don’t conflict as much when mixed

Cuacasoids can only produce goodlooking haemonious offspring with other cuacasoids due to their skulls being so differnt to mongoloids and negouds

mullatos have to much variability in looks they either look like abominations or exotic due to the stark differences in phenotypes from Euro and African.
mulattoes seldom look bad and they NEVER look like abominations. you're bullshitting.

gook and nig have similar phenotype so the kid has more balanced harmony and therefore usually looks good as the negorid and mongoloid features don’t conflict as much when mixed
IMO, the more different the parents phenotypes are, the better the mix tends to turn out.

Cuacasoids can only produce goodlooking haemonious offspring with other cuacasoids due to their skulls being so differnt to mongoloids and negouds
if that were true then why are most mulattoes good looking?

Last edited:
You don't look blasian

+1

mulattoes mog blasians to the depths of hell :lul:

i lived in the us state with the most blasians and i rarely saw a legit attractive one.

mulattoes seldom look bad and they NEVER look like abominations. you're bullshitting.

IMO, the more different the parents phenotypes are, the better the mix tends to turn out.

if that were true then why are most mulattoes good looking?
No the more distant the phenotype and gene the more UNPREDICTABLE the offspring which is why Blasians are harmonious and all average or gl whislt mullatos either look like monsters or Meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14266 and ThatBoneStructure
Average Blasian:
111121-model_made_in_america.jpg

Average Hapa:
elliot_rodger3.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, reptiles, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Blasians everyday plus they have better health

also how do you like brazil? I might go there but I heard nobody speaks English and I have to walk around like it’s the hood so I don’t get robbed
you're still gonna get mugged

No the more distant the phenotype and gene the more UNPREDICTABLE the offspring
this is stupid as shit because mulattoes ARE predictable as far as phenotype goes. there is a certain look that most have. they don't have as much phenotype variety as you say they do

why Blasians are harmonious and all average or gl
blasians are BORING. i lived in the most blasian populated state in America for years and their looks tend to be underwhelming. i actually think that hapas look better on average

whislt mullatos either look like monsters or Meeks
stop the cap. we both know that mulattoes are gl the overwhelming majority of the time. an unattractive mulatto is rare. a monstrous mulatto is borderline unheard of

Hapas mog everything but blasians are def high tier

JFL @ OP. the first two blasians have blue/green contacts in and the last one is fully asian :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
this is stupid as shit because mulattoes ARE predictable as far as phenotype goes. there is a certain look that most have. they don't have as much phenotype variety as you say they do

blasians are BORING. i lived in the most blasian populated state in America for years and their looks tend to be underwhelming. i actually think that hapas look better on average

stop the cap. we both know that mulattoes are gl the overwhelming majority of the time. an unattractive mulatto is rare. a monstrous mulatto is borderline unheard of
Ok I’m done arguing with you, your Insane

Ok I’m done arguing with you, your Insane
Your delusional bro.

imagine saying that mulattoes have a 50/50 chance of being abominations when more than 95% of them look good :lul:

Your delusional bro.

imagine saying that mulattoes have a 50/50 chance of being abominations when more than 95% of them look good :lul:
But they don’t though I live in a place full of them literally full of them they look uncanny most of the time like a retsrded black guy who is white which is what they are tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
But they don’t though I live in a place full of them literally full of them they look uncanny most of the time like a retsrded black guy who is white which is what they are tbh
ive lived around mulattoes throughout Europe and an ugly one is extremely, extremely rare. I bet you’ve never even lived around blasians before jfl

even blasians agree that mulattoes look better. That’s why the two blasians in the OP are wearing blue/green contacts to imitate the eyes that mulattoes are born with regularly :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
ive lived around mulattoes throughout Europe and an ugly one is extremely, extremely rare. I bet you’ve never even lived around blasians before jfl

even blasians agree that mulattoes look better. That’s why the two blasians in the OP are wearing blue/green contacts to imitate the eyes that mulattoes are born with regularly :lul::lul:
I admit I haven’t but I know many Blasians never met an ugly one whereas mullatos are usually ugly or gl no inbetween they are very uncanny

I admit I haven’t but I know many Blasians never met an ugly one whereas mullatos are usually ugly or gl no inbetween they are very uncanny
i know countless blasians (lived in cali for years) and they all have the exact same look. and that look isn’t even exotic or interesting. at least with mulattoes you get the contrast of caramel skin with blue or green eyes. mulattoes wouldn’t have their reputation as the best looking mix if they weren’t attractive most of the time.

looking at where you live, i do admit that uk has the worst looking mulattoes in Europe (although still not ugly). the best looking mulattoes come from France, Germany, Italy and Russia (srs)

i know countless blasians (lived in cali for years) and they all have the exact same look. and that look isn’t even exotic or interesting. at least with mulattoes you get the contrast of caramel skin with blue or green eyes. mulattoes wouldn’t have their reputation as the best looking mix if they weren’t attractive most of the time.

looking at where you live, i do admit that uk has the worst looking mulattoes in Europe (although still not ugly). the best looking mulattoes come from France, Germany, Italy and Russia (srs)
Hmm. Well mullatos have higher looks sealing prehaps but Blasians on avg look better than every other mix.

but any mix with white is the best with Blasians being the exception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14266
Your delusional bro.

Brazil is the land of mulattoes, or the country with the biggests % of mixed people and I don't see 95% of them here being gl.

Brazil is the land of mulattoes, or the country with the biggests % of mixed people and I don't see 95% of them here being gl.
for them to be mulattoes they would have to JUST have afro and euro ancestry. most brown brazilians have indigenous brazilian blood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14266
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Creaturas de Las Americas

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
@johncruz12345 is “hapas are better looking than blasians on average” considered a controversial opinion?

Blasians look like abominations. Hapas mog HARD.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Blasians look like abominations. Hapas mog HARD.
I’ve seen a lot of people on here say that blasians are the ugliest mix and I agree tbh. Blacks and Asians have similar features/skulls so most blasians are able to look very, very average (i.e. not striking or interesting or memorable), but I never see gorgeous ones of either gender, and the ugly ones I’ve seen were light years uglier than the ugliest hapas or mulattos I’ve seen

Last edited:
@PrinceLuenLeoncur tell you what...

you post the best looking blasian you can find, I post the best looking mulatto I can find, and we’ll see which mix mogs the other :lul:

you really tried to say that least attractive mix was the MOST attractive mix jfl

when normies talk about mixed people being beautiful, they’re talking about mulattos. That’s the ongoing stereotype. The only people who idolise blasians are American ghetto Asians who love black culture