Blast and cruise SARMs protocol I'm planning to start next year - maximum anabolism with no side effects

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
So there is now a new SARM AC-262 tests of which are about to come to an end from my dear vendor boost4u.ru

The results are very promising - AC-262 doesn't decrease LH,FSH, testosterone, yet it increases free testosterone! It binds to AR in muscle and bone so he acts as an anabolic in an androgenic manner. It's quite weak, though - it's about twice as weak as RAD-140 and can be compared to ostarine. Still, it provides great gains for those who haven't used any anabolics before

And here is a good idea that might have come to your mind while reading all this information - to use AC-262 as a bridge between a stronger compound, RAD-140, say 10 mg. To make the bridge even stronger one can add mk 677 thrice a week for anticatabolic purposes. So basically you will be still taking SARMs but your T levels will be recovering.
The effective dosage of AC-262 is yet unknown - probably the minimal one is 7,5 mg/day, effective is about 15 mg/day

This is how I'm planning to cycle SARMs with that new compound:
2 months 10 mg RAD-140 on a bulk
2 months 7,5 mg AC-262 + 20 mg MK-677 thrice a week + forskolin 2000 mg a day to recover T levels faster
2 months 10 mg RAD-140 + 10 mg LGD-4033 on a cut

repeat

Lifefuel this BnC protocol will truly keep one lean big and full year-round with 0 side effects

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, reptiles, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
what effect do you think sarms have on aging/youthfulness?

Bulking for 2 months? Jfll

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
sarms this sarms that shut the fuck up already

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
sarms have no androgenic side effects so no effect also no hairloss. Some say S-23 can even regrow hair
I have done 3 sarms cycles already and look like a fucking child over
16715535785831.png
16715535785790.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, reptiles and Giorgio
So there is now a new SARM AC-262 tests of which are about to come to an end from my dear vendor boost4u.ru

The results are very promising - AC-262 doesn't decrease LH,FSH, testosterone, yet it increases free testosterone! It binds to AR in muscle and bone so he acts as an anabolic in an androgenic manner. It's quite weak, though - it's about twice as weak as RAD-140 and can be compared to ostarine. Still, it provides great gains for those who haven't used any anabolics before

And here is a good idea that might have come to your mind while reading all this information - to use AC-262 as a bridge between a stronger compound, RAD-140, say 10 mg. To make the bridge even stronger one can add mk 677 thrice a week for anticatabolic purposes. So basically you will be still taking SARMs but your T levels will be recovering.
The effective dosage of AC-262 is yet unknown - probably the minimal one is 7,5 mg/day, effective is about 15 mg/day

This is how I'm planning to cycle SARMs with that new compound:
2 months 10 mg RAD-140 on a bulk
2 months 7,5 mg AC-262 + 20 mg MK-677 thrice a week + forskolin 2000 mg a day to recover T levels faster
2 months 10 mg RAD-140 + 10 mg LGD-4033 on a cut

repeat

Lifefuel this BnC protocol will truly keep one lean big and full year-round with 0 side effects
Is it even worth natty lifting. I am like 6 1 135 and started lifting natty at 19. 2 weeks ago . I would juice but if I my hair starts to thin, it is so over for me and I also cant buy juice anyways because living with parents

Is it even worth natty lifting. I am like 6 1 135 and started lifting natty at 19. 2 weeks ago . I would juice but if I my hair starts to thin, it is so over for me and I also cant buy juice anyways because living with parents
I live with parents and take SARMs because they are in pills and my parents wouldn't let me take anything

sarms have no androgenic side effects so no effect also no hairloss. Some say S-23 can even regrow hair
I have done 3 sarms cycles already and look like a fucking child over
16715535785831.png
16715535785790.png
I'm not talking about just hairloss

I often read anecdotal reports that doing a T cycle made them look older etc

I'd gladly do a cycle, but if I have to take a hit to my youthfulness, it's not worth

I often read anecdotal reports that doing a T cycle made them look older etc
sarms exert no mechanisms that can make you look older

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I live with parents and take SARMs because they are in pills and my parents wouldn't let me take anything
My parents found my pheno altering stack so its harder to hide my stuff. I will do natty for the next 1-2 years. Anything I should to until then

Bro start taking anabolic gear now sarms are no where close to steroids

No sarms or roids for your faces buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho

Literally none if anything you age in reverse as all sarms are are synthetic androgens which bind to your ligands which tell your testes to produce more amounts of test because of this it's not a DHT or Test based derivative it is modulated to only muscle and body.

However if you work out a side product is HGH this causes you to look youthful but the risks of sarms are that it hasn't been tested on human LGD 4033 has and it shows promising results.

The thing I want to know is how to stop muscle to fat conversion that ends of happening after you go of sarms.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Giorgio
Bro start taking anabolic gear now sarms are no where close to steroids

Yeah steroids are more effective and give much harder gains but as 3x as risky and have extensive PCT therapy ontop of that it is a lot more anabolic so you are receptive to balding hair loss and ethnic beard growth.

Every 1 should be using sarms as far as I'm aware the risk is after you come of sarms your muscles get converted to fat if you don't train if you do train then I think you revert to your natty limit.

Myostatin inhibitors mog the fuck out of roids,sarms as they target at a genetic level the gene which stops muscle from binding up which leads to it being able to grow less.

Nuking myostatin has it's own issues it can make bones creak and shit just turn a small amount of it of.

Literally none if anything you age in reverse as all sarms are are synthetic androgens which bind to your ligands which tell your testes to produce more amounts of test because of this it's not a DHT or Test based derivative it is modulated to only muscle and body.

However if you work out a side product is HGH this causes you to look youthful but the risks of sarms are that it hasn't been tested on human LGD 4033 has and it shows promising results.

The thing I want to know is how to stop muscle to fat conversion that ends of happening after you go of sarms.
surely there are none?

I'd love to actually run a sarm cycle if there are as little downsides

will need to do more research

surely there are none?

I'd love to actually run a sarm cycle if there are as little downsides

will need to do more research
I have already told you one thousand times that sarms have no side effects besides testosterone suppression and you still don't believe and keep asking the same single fucking question

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho