Blasting tren 14 yrs old?

B

beefliverontop

Gold
Lets just say i blast tren at 14, will this give more bone growth? Specifically my clavicles because im
a narrow clavicle cel.
How to counter the sides?

And dont tell me to not take it at such a young age and how its something our body doesnt recognize and that ima die when im 30-40 i honestly dont give a fuck

Yuo can see on the pic that my clavicles suck

Attachments

• IMG_9387.jpeg
    IMG_9387.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, gr34ter and IndraBC
wouldn't dht be better for clavicle gains ?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
tren isn't used for size.

it's used to maintain muscle while cutting in a steep deficit for competitions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Pandora, IndraBC and 4 others
Your balls will shrink and you won't produce testosterone once you quit it, you will have to be on trt forever, you will age yourself and your organs will grow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Pandora, Epola and 4 others
Lets just say i blast tren at 14, will this give more bone growth? Specifically my clavicles because im
a narrow clavicle cel.

And dont tell me to not take it at such a young age and how its something our body doesnt recognize and that ima die when im 30-40 i honestly dont give a fuck

just do swimming for ur clavicles thingy,ur young too so its alot of time; no need for tren or any supplements

Last edited:
just do swimming for ur clavicles,ur young too so its alot of time; no need for tren or any supplements
Yea but the problem is as a natural i have to bulk and its so brutal for me because my body naturally stores more fat than usual in my face which brings me down, before i bulked i used to get treated way better than woman. Now i have so much bloat,

Yea but the problem is as a natural i have to bulk and its so brutal for me because my body naturally stores more fat than usual in my face which brings me down, before i bulked i used to get treated way better than woman. Now i have so much bloat,
no need to bulk? you look weight more than 50 kilos, just follow any sort athlete growth diet

and also dont even need to worry about bloat, since its pointless if ur objective isnt attractiveness.

ugly nipples

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and beefliverontop
no need to bulk? you look weight more than 50 kilos, just follow any sort athlete growth diet

and also dont even need to worry about bloat, since its pointless if ur objective isnt attractiveness.
What do you mean my objective isn’t attractiveness? Of course it is. thats why im trying to make my clavicles wider. And if i go on the cut im gonna be small so no cutting. Maybe i can take something basic like test and ai

What do you mean my objective isn’t attractiveness? Of course it is. thats why im trying to make my clavicles wider. And if i go on the cut im gonna be small
mb i though u were aiming for strenght.. if u want aesthetic body it would take a long ass journey like u just did with ur body,theres a framemaxxing thread that would do for you if u want aesthethic body.

Your frame is big for 14 years old kid. I would train hard and wait till 18-20 and then decide. Don't fuck yourself up so early in life when you are bigger than 99% of kids your age.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
a narrow clavicle cel.

Do your research before blasting wtf

• +1
Reactions: Epola

just a question, are you indian?

Your posture looks bad, thats why the shoulders look slouched therefore = ilusion of narrow frame, Try to bring them back to be "aligned" with your torso when looking from the side view

• +1
a narrow clavicle cel.

say goodbye to your testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Epola and RealNinja
a narrow clavicle cel.

Shit posture

• +1
What do you mean my objective isn’t attractiveness? Of course it is. thats why im trying to make my clavicles wider. And if i go on the cut im gonna be small so no cutting. Maybe i can take something basic like test and ai
Women also aren’t going to find it attractive when you get horrible gyno, acne, and testicular atrophy from blasting tren at 14.. lol

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Hair loss, gynecomastia, ED, cardiovascular problems, liver toxicity and hormonal imbalances. It's not worth it imo
All of these sides can be fixed with taking ai and some other shit, recessed chin niggs like me have no choice but to blast tren..

a narrow clavicle cel.

@Clavicular should not all about this lmao

a narrow clavicle cel.

blast a dht derivative instead, like anava or winstrol, they will give the results you're looking for

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
kys esl fnf pedo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola and beefliverontop
a narrow clavicle cel.

Take test + deca + mast + ai + mk677/hgh + igf1 + cjc for best results

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and beefliverontop
If u dont take all this shit and i put u onto the best stack ever ill fucking murder u, i literally just have u the key to becoming a 6”4 chad
of course, i always take your advice.i am a big fan btw 🥰

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What even happens ? What do you think will happen if i take tren at this age
Dude, tren is a seriously strong compound. Not remotely the same as even taking testosterone. Tren is something you take when youve had years of training experience AND steroid experience. If you were 35 years old, you would still be a complete idiot to take Tren as your first ever cycle. Not to mention as a teenager. Dealing with the side effects will probably be a nightmare and your parents will catch you. Not to mention 19-NORs stay in your system for a long time, so you can’t start PCT for like 4-8 months… meaning your testosterone production will be shut down for Months and you will feel like shit after coming off. You’re only 14, using PEDs at this age has high chances of stunting your development, shutting down your balls for life, closing growth plates, etc..

Your frame is big for 14 years old kid. I would train hard and wait till 18-20 and then decide. Don't fuck yourself up so early in life when you are bigger than 99% of kids your age.
no its not lmao

Why does everyone say that
I genuinely dont see it
U got a large ass build. Also, the people telling you to 'just take x y z compounds with others' dont really know what they're talking about. Im not educated on pharmaceuticals and PEDs but to take so much of them at such a stage in puberty would likely fuck up your hormones permanentley unless you consulted an endo or had monthly blood tests screenings

Can kids just straight up be banned from this site man wtf. Kids life is ruined

we go gym lets blasting tren zyzz creatine hardstyle brah

there is no way you thinking about that bro tren = ending of your endocrine system especially in that age

having the mindset of dont caring about your future is just fucked up because of narrow clavicles turn off the internet go outside

Tren is an insanly strong compound and it's better to start off with something more mild like mk677 or hgh.

Tren is an insanly strong compound and it's better to start off with something more mild like mk677 or hgh.
mk is cope.
Hgh will just give me roid gut and make my ears and nose big.
I dont wanna ruin my precious facial bones