Bleach blonde hair screams wannabe aryan

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
I live in the US. At least a quarter of all females I see out in public on a daily basis have blonde highlights or full on bleach blonde hair. I even see a lot of guys with one of these lol. It screams self-hatred and wannabe aryan genetics. Some people take the cope a step further and even wear blue contacts to complement their bleach blonde hair (very common in Asia).

If you're not an aryan, do yourself a favor and just looksmax with the traits you were born with if you want to look the best you possibly can without being cringe. There's no hair bleach that will give off the appearance of a natural hair color, and there are no blue contacts that will give the appearance of naturally blue eyes. They look extremely fake and you won't be fooling non-retards.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Debetro, cavy and 1 other person
i agree

true aryans mostly exist in sweden.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sonar bugnar, feva and FascisstChad
I live in the US. At least a quarter of all females I see out in public on a daily basis have blonde highlights or full on bleach blonde hair. I even see a lot of guys with one of these lol. It screams self-hatred and wannabe aryan genetics. Some people take the cope a step further and even wear blue contacts to complement their bleach blonde hair (very common in Asia).

If you're not an aryan, do yourself a favor and just looksmax with the traits you were born with if you want to look the best you possibly can without being cringe. There's no hair bleach that will give off the appearance of a natural hair color, and there are no blue contacts that will give the appearance of naturally blue eyes. They look extremely fake and you won't be fooling non-retards.
I am aryan, my hair just got darker so I will highlite it a bit
No homo

Yeah, it's quite pathetic. Sure, light hair and eyes look better but if you were not born with it just don't pretend.

Those bleached blondes look like garbage, I would never date a woman so insecure that dyes her hair.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and watah
I am aryan, my hair just got darker so I will highlite it a bit
No homo
Brootal ethnic genes expressing themselves resulting in darker hair colour with age. Aryans don't get darker

Kasper-Schmeichel-Leicester-City-1024_2700571.jpg

Brootal ethnic genes expressing themselves resulting in darker hair colour with age. Aryans don't get darker

Kasper-Schmeichel-Leicester-City-1024_2700571.jpg
Eh, hair darkening isn't always a bad thing. In fact, it happened to arguably the best looking man of all time, Jon-Erik Hexum
Firstgradecloseup
Qx00e8p0tkn91
MV5BNTgyNGM3ZmQtMmJmNi00NjdlLWI1YzEtZmIwOTY3NWNlMjgzL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk3NTUwOQ
Jon erik hexum self assignment october 21 1982

There's no hard and fast rule stating that aryans can't get darker. Hexum still had dark/dirty blond hair, and blond is blond regardless of the shade so he was still aryan. I should also mention that he was of full Norwegian ancestry too.
7edb633349d1bd625680f00c212c0d21

Darker shades of blond are actually ideal in most cases because darker hair against fair skin creates a striking contrast, especially when it's dark blond which looks a lot less plain and boring than black. Most people with very light blond hair have invisible eyebrows which is a failo.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and Debetro
Eh, hair darkening isn't always a bad thing. In fact, it happened to arguably the best looking man of all time, Jon-Erik Hexum
View attachment 3124959View attachment 3124970View attachment 3124961View attachment 3124979
There's no hard and fast rule stating that aryans can't get darker. Hexum still had dark/dirty blond hair, and blond is blond regardless of the shade so he's still aryan imo. I should also mention that he was of full Norwegian ancestry too.
View attachment 3124966
Darker shades of blond are actually ideal in most cases because darker hair against fair skin creates a striking contrast, especially when it's dark blond which looks a lot less plain and boring than black. Most people with very light blond hair have invisible eyebrows which is a failo.
I was simply kidding. It's a normal thing.