Blk (black dating app) is a fucking joke šŸ¤£ dont download it

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
Blk a app supposed to be a black dating app is full of white whores. And whats funny is the white women get more matches than the black women
IMG 3986
IMG 3992

Two decently attractive black girls
IMG 3988
IMG 3989

Popular user JUST FUCKING LOL THIS SUBHUMAN OGRESS. Didnt show up for either of these 2 above
IMG 3991

Mogged again

Funny thing is neither of these girls probably even like black guys and just want more validation jfl

Dont download blk if your black its a meme. Even on a black dating app niggas cant get a break

The niggas liking her are probably thw same niggas who yap about ā€œblack women are better bro!ā€

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Afro_Kang, RealNinja and 8 others
No blk for ur bones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and iloveboobs
Blk a app supposed to be a black dating app is full of white whores. And whats funny is the white women get more matches than the black women
View attachment 3242100View attachment 3242146
View attachment 3242147View attachment 3242148
Popular user JUST FUCKING LOL THIS SUBHUMAN OGRESS. Didnt show up for either of these 2 above
View attachment 3242150
Mogged again

Funny thing is neither of these girls probably even like black guys and just want more validation jfl

Dont download blk if your black its a meme. Even on a black dating app niggas cant get a break
How tf did that white ltb be a more popular than that terrafogger shaniqua

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, truthhurts and iloveboobs
View attachment 3242100View attachment 3242146
View attachment 3242147View attachment 3242148
View attachment 3242150
Mogged again

The niggas liking her are probably thw same niggas who yap about ā€œblack women are better bro!ā€
Also the black they like are htn+ lightskin with Eurocentric features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 3 others
subpar white foids putting themselves in environments full of blacks is the same as subpar white males putting them in environments full of gooks

I should make an account on there as larping as a blackcel and insult all of the white foids to lower their opinion of blackcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Suns9999, maximum cope31 and 10 others
Can a currycel use this app? Asking for Rajesh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999, curryascenderr and 5 others
subpar white foids putting themselves in environments full of blacks is the same as subpar white males putting them in environments full of gooks

I should make an account on there as larping as a blackcel and insult all of the white foids to lower their opinion of blackcels
Please no

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Suns9999, curryascenderr and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, iloveboobs and Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, klip11 and iloveboobs
No joke. The Indian guy in the 1st photo used to be my high school science teacher.

I remember the Black students in my class used to joke about him being "Black" and he'd laugh it off.
Mirin. Indo-Aryan BVLLs like me can't pull it off. We look too much like them towelheads. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
why tf is there no white only dating site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, curryascenderr and iloveboobs

jfl u should actually do that

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Seems like it's Baddoo 2.0.
When I still used dating apps, it was a well known thing among my peers in HighSchool, that only low value tatted up whores were on Baddoo, AKA perfect pump & dump material, unlike Tinder (where the more 'high value' Women were at), sadly enough Tinder is also conquered by whores.

• +1
Reactions: pandamonium and iloveboobs
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkTriadBeliever and itsherlossNVM
You have tinder, bumble, hinge, POF all of these are white dating apps
all i see on tinder are either landwhale niggers or a bunch of white bluepilled ltb whores thirsting over chads/chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
all i see on tinder are either landwhale niggers or a bunch of white bluepilled ltb whores thirsting over chads/chadlites
I see like 1 black person out of like 30 swipes on tinder. There are more whites on blk than blacks on tinder

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I see like 1 black person out of like 30 swipes on tinder. There are more whites on blk than blacks on tinder
As I said to @GOOB2X tinder even using stats not just for population but for who gets swiped on can be considered white only dating apps. Non whites do terribly on mainstream dating apps unless chad. Ethnic women also do shit on dating apps unless chink.

Mainstream dating apps are ā€œwhite people meetā€

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, curryascenderr and DarkTriadBeliever
why tf is there no white only dating site
It's called location lil nigga, if you get too much ethnics you might wanna check where you live

Which == dogshit. By women perspectives thatā€™s shit
even a bottom 10% ethnic chick has chad willing to drop everything to smash her. Donā€™t believe me look at tinder experiments of land whales.

When you're black, you're never alone cuz a Caucasian is always in Ur presence