BLM activists use their platform to sleep with whites.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
The prominent ones, Twitter checkmark types all have white spouses.

In university all the main activists on campus all had some seriously racist speeches about white folk
there were even times where it was a minorities only shindig I've attended a couple and became acquainted with a few being half native and black myself.

A few of the female speakers were Blasian too so I started following them on social media and what do you know they were all dating mayos I even remember one of them was a trump larper who would retweet Ben Shapiro quotes.

Why the hell do black people and especially mixed black people cuck themselves so profoundly? What's the point in being so anti-white in your speeches and then going home and laying with a white person? It has to be a mental illness.

I also really don't understand why Blasians of all ethnic groups prefer mayos as partners, every blasian I've met regardless of gender was dating or wanted to date a white person, my sister's are dating white guys and my best friend who is also blasian has told me specifically many times that he only wants kids with a white Anglo woman.

Ethnic people are the real white supremacists, most white people are totally oblivious to JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
Imagine having to create an entire political group to get even a slight bit of validation only for you to still prefer whites for dating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
"
Anti White people are obsessed with white people because they wish they were white and blame society for not letting them be

"
I'm just tryin' to do to white girls what the white man's been doin' to us for 400 years."
"Yeah, what's that?"
"Fuck 'em."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"
Anti White people are obsessed with white people because they wish they were white and blame society for not letting them be

"
I'm just tryin' to do to white girls what the white man's been doin' to us for 400 years."
"Yeah, what's that?"
"Fuck 'em."
Where did u get this text from? Sounds based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
thanks for the JBW motivation

Blm activists are a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
Honestly any women who hates _____, secretly wants it. Women in powerful positions in corporate settings acting all masculine and in charge want to be taken advantage of and be submissive. Women in the feminist movements and #allmenaretrash secretly want an attractive guy to dominate them.

I usually trash on The Red Pill but one thing they got right is shit tests. It’s all a big shit test and you need to be attractive enough to pass it.

Honestly any women who hates _____, secretly wants it. Women in powerful positions in corporate settings acting all masculine and in charge want to be taken advantage of and be submissive. Women in the feminist movements and #allmenaretrash secretly want an attractive guy to dominate them.

I usually trash on The Red Pill but one thing they got right is shit tests. It’s all a big shit test and you need to be attractive enough to pass it.
All feminist shit just exist to keep subhumans, incels and ethnics at bay. All that shit goes out the window once chad appears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
All feminist shit just exist to keep subhumans, incels and ethnics at bay. All that shit goes out the window once chad appears
Yeah I really realized that a few weeks ago tbh. And I’m gonna experience it first hand in under a week. Going to a very hypergamous and liberal city and will see how the hypergamy is there.

My friends have said the women literally wear “pro slut” t shirts in public, are very rude to guys they aren’t attracted to you, but very nice and flirty with guys they find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and diggbicc
BLM should follow the teachings of Tariq Nasheed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yeah I really realized that a few weeks ago tbh. And I’m gonna experience it first hand in under a week. Going to a very hypergamous and liberal city and will see how the hypergamy is there.

My friends have said the women literally wear “pro slut” t shirts in public, are very rude to guys they aren’t attracted to you, but very nice and flirty with guys they find attractive.
women are such whores by allah, ive never talked down a woman who i didnt find attractive, yet they have the nerve to be rude to the men they dont like. Idk women do show respect and that was sorta consolidated after i smacked a bitch for talking crap, but goddamn thats just fucked up. Honestly if a woman pisses me off sufficiently (or a guy even) id swing at em.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Honestly can't be fucked ever reading the titles of any type of race thread because im white.

Enough said tbh

When they say "fuck white people" they mean it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973