bloat is below htn cope

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
if ur low bf and have decent bones, even eating 200g of carbs won’t bloat you.

Anyone posting about bloat threads is either above 12% bf or has VERY shit genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, STUPIDREFEREES, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
ofc u idiot, carbs dont bloat u. processed foods bloat even if u have bones and low bf if u consume lot of shit food u will bloat

• +1
Reactions: mathis, DarkAscender and Kaari
ofc u idiot, carbs dont bloat u. processed foods bloat even if u have bones and low bf if u consume lot of shit food u will bloat
shit food? I just ate a shit ton of sodium, a shit ton of carbs, and sugars, still not bloated lmfao and I’ve been a bloatcel for a while, I know how tremendous the bloat can be

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, DarkAscender, Judas Froome and 1 other person
shit food? I just ate a shit ton of sodium, a shit ton of carbs, and sugars, still not bloated lmfao
sodium, and carbs wont blood i am talking about fast food. also bloat is not within a hour its the next day

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Kaari
and maybe ur lucky with genes or sm but 99.9% of people will bloat after a shit day of eating, i am not talking about 1 burger that wont do shit but like a whole cheat day u will bloat def. just look at the cheatdays of bodybuilders that are just done with the show, they are so lean then they eat shit 2/3 days after the show and they look so fucking bloated

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender

Anyone posting about bloat threads is either above 12% bf or has VERY shit genes.
bloat is also just casually used to refer to high bf around here

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, 0proteindiet and NZb6Air
and maybe ur lucky with genes or sm but 99.9% of people will bloat after a shit day of eating, i am not talking about 1 burger that wont do shit but like a whole cheat day u will bloat def. just look at the cheatdays of bodybuilders that are just done with the show, they are so lean then they eat shit 2/3 days after the show and they look so fucking bloated

facial bloating (referring to so-called water retention in the face) is a body dysphoric hallucination and or psychosis. Its like when skinny anorexic women think they look obese when they're 5% bf

• +1
fr and mfs taking furosemide at 20% bf thinking its the bloat thats making them ugly:lul:

• +1
!

• +1
Then why did my face get less angular. It was angular at one point

bloat = fat on face

bloating = "water retention" (psychsosis/body dysphoria)

• +1
diureticmaxxing is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: Ezie and DarkAscender
fr and mfs taking furosemide at 20% bf thinking its the bloat thats making them ugly:lul:
my shitty ass genetics and poorcelledness ain't letting me drop fat

• +1

Its true, however you can still be bloated if your electrolytes are completely messed up.
If not then it's a sign you're not lean enough, or don't have good enough bones.

Most should get to 10-12% bf before they get to complain

My goal is to lean to single digit bf% once I hit a 225 ib bench