Bloat is impossible to fix if you are a true bloatcel unless you get surgery

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I have been fighting bloat for a year now and in this time I have come to the conclusion that the only way to truly beat this monster is with buccal fat removal. A lot of Chads on here will say “oh bro just use potassium chloride/diuretics/drink water” but that’s all cope. Potassium chloride works yes, but if you really have bad bloat genes like me, the moment you eat a singular bite of slop, you will inflate like a water balloon, so you are just in this endless battle of bloating and debloating, also, you can’t eat anything that tastes good or you will be ugly as fuck. Diuretics work but they will damage your health if you use them frequently, so they are only good for special occasions, meaning you will be ugly most of the time.

The only real way to fix this problem if you are like me (bloatcel that can’t consume sodium without descending into sub 3 territory) Is to have a surgeon take the fat out of your cheeks. I am currently saving up money for this procedure because I’m tired of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Funnyunenjoyer1
Forgot to mention, the other method is just getting shredded, but this takes considerable time and effort.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arecls, carouselenjoyer, manletmogger and 1 other person
Didn't listen to @Never Get Up

I have been fighting bloat for a year now and in this time I have come to the conclusion that the only way to truly beat this monster is with buccal fat removal. A lot of Chads on here will say “oh bro just use potassium chloride/diuretics/drink water” but that’s all cope. Potassium chloride works yes, but if you really have bad bloat genes like me, the moment you eat a singular bite of slop, you will inflate like a water balloon, so you are just in this endless battle of bloating and debloating, also, you can’t eat anything that tastes good or you will be ugly as fuck. Diuretics work but they will damage your health if you use them frequently, so they are only good for special occasions, meaning you will be ugly most of the time.

The only real way to fix this problem if you are like me (bloatcel that can’t consume sodium without descending into sub 3 territory) Is to have a surgeon take the fat out of your cheeks. I am currently saving up money for this procedure because I’m tired of this shit.
Send pics also you're probably got a subhuman bonemass and are fat, plus bad debloating

Send pics also you're probably got a subhuman bonemass and are fat, plus bad debloating
Ok buddy you be the judge I’ll PM

You are too lazy go work out
64236175 11395155 image a 6 1667707488707

or maybe ur just boneless

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
or maybe ur just boneless
yeah it’s all just one big LARP and im making up how i look vastly better when i don't eat slop and i am on a high potassium diet, just a fucking made up tale

yeah it’s all just one big LARP and im making up how i look vastly better when i don't eat slop and i am on a high potassium diet, just a fucking made up tale
so u have to heavily restrict ur diet while eating high amounts of potassium to even look lean? ur just proving my point

bloat doesnt exist when you're lean

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
so u have to heavily restrict ur diet while eating high amounts of potassium to even look lean? ur just proving my point
I mean if that’s what you mean by boneless yeah I guess im boneless but I without a doubt ascend significantly when lean

• +1
Reactions: 6millionmaxx

send pic in pm

do ketogenic diet and drink lots of water

How often should you take furosemide?

Some people might look bloated because their skull is too wide. Haven't seen real bloating problems in tall narrow skull, they might have cheeks fat but is easier to look slim than having a wide and big skull.

Stop sodium flushing and eating so much potassium, it’s useless because your body becomes tolerant to it then u gotta consume less and less sodium, it’s a never ending cycle of cutting out sodium bro.

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
just boneless then unfortunately

Just starve nigga.
U finished puberty right? If yes then that means you can starve and chew carrots from time to time all you want

• +1
Forgot to mention, the other method is just getting shredded, but this takes considerable time and effort.
Tbh man I feel you, I’m already framelet tier weight and height and my bones are barely showing and I look bloated af, it’s totally just cuz I’m boneless tho and not cuz of bloat. I don’t know my bodyfat but I might just cope with longer hair again to mask my bloat before gymcelling and lean bulking and inevitably injecting

Tbh man I feel you, I’m already framelet tier weight and height and my bones are barely showing and I look bloated af, it’s totally just cuz I’m boneless tho and not cuz of bloat. I don’t know my bodyfat but I might just cope with longer hair again to mask my bloat before gymcelling and lean bulking and inevitably injecting
How old are you. Maybe it's just baby fat

• +1
Fckn 17 bro it’s legit over for my bones, I cope with David Gandy n Eduard Badalutas ascension sometimes but legit they’re still pretty boys/handsome regardless even without bones and I’m just ethnic curry. I also have a flatter profile prob cuz of my shitty ass posture or my 0.000001 east asian dna :feelswah:. My only softmax rn is to just gymcel and roid at 18 and if that doesn’t seal the deal then implants or genio+buccal removal

Yeah no
yeah no just changed pfp to myself for a bit n almost caged at how much I resembled Elliot Rodger :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett